Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel Trait: NOT taking selfies

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
Just thought to meself... why do so many normies & even unattractive foids take selfies? Its like a tangible-reminder of not being attractive...yet they are obsessed with it. At least incels don't have to worry about having this marginally obsessive-compulsive disorder.

Cliffs: It's Over

To make them feel better about themself. I knew a post wall landwhale in her late 30s at work who looked pretty much hideous in real life but on facebook she could pass as some sort of low-tier model with all the filters and angles. No showing of obvious body fat too.

She even posted the same picture within 6 months and got 15 likes on both pics.

Even 4/10 foids can have orbiters that compliment them on everything

Tbh I try to take a picture of myself every 2-3 days to see if I’m improving on my looks. Looksmax til the end tbh.

true, the rare occasions I take selfies I delete them right away

I can’t stand how I look in photos. However bad I look irl, I look 100x worse in phone cameras. Only pics of myself I have are ones from when I was a little kid doing something with my family.

maybe they have more self esteem or they don't know they are ugly

Last time I took a selfie was a decade ago when I though online dating would actually work

Why torture ourselves with brutal reality? It's bad enough that everyone else has to see our faces and hate us for it.

Taking selfies while being ugly is just suicidefuel, pretty straight forward isn't it?

I don't even know what a Selfie is.
I guess that's a being old trait.

I've had to take a selfie for my Uni-card and bus pass (@LastGerman), makes me cry every-time I look at the picture.
At times I wish I could just bleach my skin and not be ethnic. I'd rather be an ugly white than ugly ethnic tbh. Although I'd rather be attractive in either scenario.

Selfies are the height of social media degeneracy. It seems to be primarily a female brain problem. I don't know what the hell is going through their heads when they post doctored up selfies that so clearly do not represent them in real life. Like bitch....people are going to see the REAL you and no level of fake-up will come close to matching digitally altered pictures. It's one thing to use a computer to live in fantasy land. It's another to do that and then post it on fucking social media where everyone who ever meets you in real life will know you are full of shit.

I get the shameless addiction to validation (by get I mean I understand how disgusting it is). What I don't get is why you still have to fraud in order to get that shallow, hollow validation. Selfies are a plague.

In my 20 years of living I've never taken a selfie.

I took selfies just to see how bad it is.

It's bad.

truecel trait: not having any pictures at all

I don't think I have taken a single selfie 3 years.

Selfies are absolute suifuel

Just thought to meself... why do so many normies & even unattractive foids take selfies? Its like a tangible-reminder of not being attractive...yet they are obsessed with it. At least incels don't have to worry about having this marginally obsessive-compulsive disorder.

Cliffs: It's Over

Then you have not truly swallowed the black pill cause if you had it would have mentally destroyed to the point where you would have to rebuild the parts destroyed

Why do ugly normies take selfies?

Why the fuck would I take a picture of myself when I avoid looking at myself in the mirror?

Selfies without filters are always going to look like shit due to camera angle. Always doctor selfies. They will still look like shit but at least be on a level playing field.

Selfies without filters are always going to look like shit due to camera angle. Always doctor selfies. They will still look like shit but at least be on a level playing field.

The problem with this COPE is that 1) Its fraudulent and 2) it doesn't change anything IRL. I mean you can't lie to yourself so why even begin to forumulate a lie? You may as well save a picture of Liam Helmsworth as a screensaver and tell yourself that is a picture of you.

Cliffs: It is O...V...E...R!

The problem with this COPE is that 1) Its fraudulent and 2) it doesn't change anything IRL. I mean you can't lie to yourself so why even begin to forumulate a lie? You may as well save a picture of Liam Helmsworth as a screensaver and tell yourself that is a picture of you.

Cliffs: It is O...V...E...R!
Of course it's fucking over but if your going to do selfies at least fraudmaxx.

When I was a teen back in the late '00s to early '10s, I predicted this selfie trend would die out before I left school. Boy was I wrong...

My dad never did this. My mother never did this. I have cousins that never did this. I see this pointless and stupid in general as even if I was better looking I still would not take selfies as I think they're idiotic.

Either way, from all the people I know that don't take selfies, I'm the only incel.
Your hypothesis has failed.

My dad never did this. My mother never did this. I have cousins that never did this. I see this pointless and stupid in general as even if I was better looking I still would not take selfies as I think they're idiotic.

Either way, from all the people I know that don't take selfies, I'm the only incel.
Your hypothesis has failed.

Small Sample Size = Cope

Cliffs:

bald.jpg

Cult of the ego. Selfies are another manifestation of a rotten society.

Now I see what a selfie is.
Isn't that like putting a camera on a tripod, setting the timer, running in front of the camera, and then it goes off. That's what we did in the 1970's.

Jesus I never liking having pictures of my face. Since like when I was 12 years old, I never liked the look of myself

I've had to take a selfie for my Uni-card and bus pass (@LastGerman), makes me cry every-time I look at the picture.
At times I wish I could just bleach my skin and not be ethnic. I'd rather be an ugly white than ugly ethnic tbh. Although I'd rather be attractive in either scenario.

This is indeed brutal.

I haven't taken pictures in four years.

Im narcy so i take selfies every day.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back