Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: Not spending time on facebook

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
Not having a facebook account and if you do you barely spend any time there cause you don't want to deal with normie shit, and no one cares about you anyway except for your grandma or some other incel. Incels like me also often don't have a profile pic. We often have around 30-120 friends while normies have close to a 1000.

Normies, chads and stacys spend atleast 7 hrs a day on facebook. If you randomly meet a facebook friend in real life he/she will ignore you and pretend you don't exist. That happened to me twice, i just removed them after that. Facebook will always be the ultimate normie site. If you're on facebook more than 2 hrs a week you're a fakecel.

no kikebook, deleted in 2012, already knew back then there was no point for me

Isn't Facebook a boomer thing now? My mom checks Facebook every day and she's a boomer. I think Instagram is the real rage with normies these days.

Isn't Facebook a boomer thing now? My mom checks Facebook every day and she's a boomer. I think Instagram is the real rage with normies these days.
Facebook is very popular amongst mothers in their 30s... 30 year old boomers. I guess i'm just getting old.

My Facebook is all about memes. I do have normie and Chad friends there but many unfriended me cuz I'm conservative

I am kikebook boomer :/

Literally never had a social media profile account thing, never saw the point.

wtf, fakecel
I have around 80 friends. 80% are guys and 20% foids. All the foids are my former classmates who just want to have a large number of friends so they added me when i first signed up on facebook 9 years ago or so.

Never even had my own facebook account, because i was too based for it :cool:

Facebook fucking sucks and they always have data breaches, youre not even safe with Zuck's retard site.

You're right. I "deleted" (zuckcuck doesn't let you really delete) mine after seeing your thread, i was already planning, but thanks for the reminder that i had to do it. Social media is like kryptonite to an incel.

I have no Facebook, no Twitter, no Instagram, no bullshit.

I can't stand seeing normies on social media, especially when they complain about shit. Like, your life is so much better than so many people's. Shut up.

Haven't used my facebook in more than 10 years kek, the people who still have me added from school or whatever probably think I'm dead :)

We often have around 30-120 friends
You're basically a normie. The most friends I had on Facebook was 12 and only rarely did any of them like or reply to my posts. 3 of them were relatives, 5 of them were from school and the rest were just some foids that accept everybody's friend request.

Man I don't even know how instagram works, I'm so detached from this society. But whatever, social media is useless as an incel and browsing just gives you more suicidefuel. We all should have deleted this garbage long ago.

Incel trait: hiding your friend count on facebook

Last edited:
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram

These are the big 3. These are what normaloids use. I have none.

I never had a facebook, and rightfully so.

In 2019 it’s instagram

should be : not having cuckbook at all

I made a Facebook account in middle school and autistically bragged about the amount of Facebook friends I had. I haven’t touched it in 5 years tbh

I hate all forms of social media.