Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Incel trait: not liking pro sports

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
Seriously I don't give a fuck which black man put the ball in the hoop. I got banned from a university discord before for saying I don't care that the Raptors won the NBA.

Nothing is more cucked than watching chads throw around a football to win millions jfl

Trucel trait: liking wrestling

I watch IIHF every year but that's because it's more of a tradition for me but yeah shit like nhl, nba etc. is pretty stupid.

hockey is the only sport i like

Sports is too high t for me

I know nothing about them and I couldn't care less

I still watch pro sports because I loved it from by bluepilled days. It's the only thing that hasn't changed from my bluepilled days.

Nothing is more cucked than watching chads throw around a football to win millions jfl
But a football match between top-tier teams is enjoyable tbh.

I watch football sometimes

I watch football sometimes
same tbh, though usually hockey over football. Though I dont really follow it or care who wins, its just nice to have something low effort to watch when you eat or do HW.

same tbh, though usually hockey over football. Though I dont really follow it or care who wins, its just nice to have something low effort to watch when you eat or do HW.
Same tbh, being a fanatic is retarded

I was glad when Kobe Bryant died

Same tbh, being a fanatic is retarded
tbhtbh. My brother and his friends are obsessed with it and when I'm at work my brother (we work together) will talk to my coworker about it a shit ton. Its annoying as fuck how obsessive they get about it. I remember one of his friends fucking CRIED when a player got traded to another team. This was this tallfag wannabe tough guy as well jfl.

I watch sometimes

i like the foosball

Thats why ım glad they closed football fields and sports matches so Chads cant kick da ball to the mesh and Normies cant watch it like these apes