Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: not liking pets

Nem0

Nem0

Dog killer
Before I was blackpilled I liked pets, especially cats. Now I'm indifferent to cats, and can't stand dogs.

Dogs are awesome.

Certain pets are alright, like my pet snake and some dogs. Other pets though that get fed for free but offer nothing in return suck. My mother’s dog is a vicious beagle who is no kind of companion. He still gets good care though and that pisses me off

I have a pet dog and cat I've had since childhood, both are very old now.

Having pets around I think is good, but only if you actually like them. It isn't like anyone else aside from my Mum will provide company.

I always like birds, they don't act like normies, they are more innocent than most creatures and they are happy dudes they just eat stuff and swim or fly around and chill all chubby and happy

Chickens are funny

And cows are awesome but more expensive to look after than chicken

I think it's weird that pets are our enslaved jesters that we breed and buy for our entertainment. No more pets - they should return to their wild forms

@CruxGammata thots?

I think it's weird that pets are our enslaved jesters that we breed and buy for our entertainment. No more pets - they should return to their wild forms
I agree

Before I was blackpilled I liked pets, especially cats. Now I'm indifferent to cats, and can't stand dogs.

A dog will show you unconditional love. Most humans could learn a thing or two from them about how to be.

I hate dogs but i think cats are cool

I always like birds, they don't act like normies, they are more innocent than most creatures and they are happy dudes they just eat stuff and swim or fly around and chill all chubby and happy

Chickens are funny

And cows are awesome but more expensive to look after than chicken
Lmao, hypergamy among birds is even worse than among mammals

Look at this guy, look at his ears. How do you not like that?

I never saw this nigger bird I mean pigeons and ducks and chicken they are good birds and have incel souls and so does the blue bird he has an incel soul as well

A dog will show you unconditional love. Most humans could learn a thing or two from them about how to be.
I hate the unconditional love bullshit. dogs are whores, who use their owners for food and attention.

This is true. I've hatched little clutches of chicks from time to time to maintain the stock level of my back yard chickens.

I knew I was going to have to kill the little surplus males, because they don't lay eggs and are basically worthless food eaters.

They were SOOO CUTE OMFG UWU for the first few days as babies. :feelsaww:

But they quickly grow feathers and start pack raping their sisters, mother, and aunts. As well as fighting and causing shit all the time, and scratching the shit out of you if you come close.

It's hardly hypergamy though, it's basically pack rape, and the hens seem to hate it. There's meant to be one Chad rooster who mates all the hens, once in a blue moon. (But he generally dies young defending the flock from a predator. And then one of his incel sons steps up and takes over the flock.)

By the time it was time to bop their heads off with my big wood splitting axe, it felt like justice....

That's a poodle, sir. It's the best dog.
That's no poodle bud it's a mutt dog maybe a labradoodle anyway it a is a Jewish dog with curly Jew hair and ugly. Golden retriever and English bulldog is best dog.

bulldog.webp

I hate the unconditional love bullshit. dogs are whores, who use their owners for food and attention.
Cats definitely whore for food and attention.

My dog looks heartbroken if I get mad and yell at her. She clearly has some kind of emotional need for my love and respect. It's no mystery at all to me why wolves were the first animal paleolithic man made friends with. We seem to have similar emotional lives, or at least, complimentary ones.

Francis of Assisi said "ask the beasts, and they will show you the beauty of this earth"

This is true. I've hatched little clutches of chicks from time to time to maintain the stock level of my back yard chickens.

I knew I was going to have to kill the little surplus males, because they don't lay eggs and are basically worthless food eaters.

They were SOOO CUTE OMFG UWU for the first few days as babies. :feelsaww:

But they quickly grow feathers and start pack raping their sisters, mother, and aunts. As well as fighting and causing shit all the time, and scratching the shit out of you if you come close.

It's hardly hypergamy though, it's basically pack rape, and the hens seem to hate it. There's meant to be one Chad rooster who mates all the hens, once in a blue moon. (But he generally dies young defending the flock from a predator. And then one of his incel sons steps up and takes over the flock.)

By the time it was time to bop their heads off with my big wood splitting axe, it felt like justice....
Don't worry, feminists are working diligently to save the hens from the cocks trying to rape them. Our brave stalwart tireless defenders of the female sex at work everybody.

Dbcyaz5.png

Dogs are so needy. They're embarrassing.

Psycho trait. I love animals.

My dad has a pet bunny and he's fucking awesome

NGL some users on this platform are fucked up

They hate cats, dogs, kids, babies, anything wholesome and innocent really.

Just because some whore wont give them sex.

Personally I like everything that's cute and doesn't reject me, so that include cats, dogs, kids, babies, bunnies, and many more things who make my life less of a burden.

Thus is so relatable. Cats are whatever, but dogs are fucking annoying as foods. Endless attention seekers that shit and piss everywhere.

Don't worry, feminists are working diligently to save the hens from the cocks trying to rape them. Our brave stalwart tireless defenders of the female sex at work everybody.

Dbcyaz5.png

lmaooooo

Endless attention seekers that shit and piss everywhere.

That's what stacies think of you btw

+ imagine not wanting attention as an incel jfl

+ imagine not wanting attention as an incel jfl
I don't want attention, I want to be left alone when possible. Sometimes I want to talk to people and socialize, but that happens seldomly.

I don't want attention, I want to be left alone when possible. Sometimes I want to talk to people and socialize, but that happens seldomly.

I want to be left alone by bullies

I love feeling loved by an animal, on the other hand

Yup, extremly allergic to cats, c
Never could stand dogs

I want to be left alone by bullies

I love feeling loved by an animal, on the other hand
People and animals are the same honestly. We just understand people much better than animals or people are more expensive than animals.

I love animals... They are delicious. But people? No thanks. Love coming from a human can be a suffocating feeling, it's the same with animals if they always want to get scratched.

What's the blackpill got to do with pets lol
When I'm 35-40 years old and onwards I'm gonna have big dogs all over my place, depending on the property size, for company and protection
Who knows maybe it could help me land some foid when I'm walking it or whatever

You fool

Animals are the only friend us incels have

Rabbits are the best pets.

I despise dogs, they're too needy, they're so fucking annoying. My uncles girlfriend brings her dogs round and any time you open the fucking cupboard the dog will run from the other side of the house to you hoping that you drop it some scraps, fucking pathetic creatures. Even if they've just had a full meal, they're begging for food.

NGL some users on this platform are fucked up

They hate cats, dogs, kids, babies, anything wholesome and innocent really.

Just because some whore wont give them sex.

Personally I like everything that's cute and doesn't reject me, so that include cats, dogs, kids, babies, bunnies, and many more things who make my life less of a burden.

i like animals more than humans