Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel Trait: Not laughing out loud in front of others

Medcel

Medcel

Antithesis
-
I have a really bombastic, moustache-twirling-villain-like laugh when I'm alone, but when I am around other people I only do this sort of muffled chuckle. It's because I know how to cunningly avoid unwanted attention, you see.

I don't laugh much and when I do I usually do it without sound, Ive never laughed with that hahahahaha sound I don't know how normans do it

I don't laugh out loud, I'll usually just smirk. Mostly has to do with my retarded, squeaky voice, and my yellow, crooked teeth.

When I laugh I do it with my mouth closed.

I don't laugh in public

I act like a robot with people.

I used to cover my mouth and laugh like a giggling girl

Well when you laugh your face muscles automatically stretch your face so that your mouth opens or at least contorts. Not opening your mouth means that you either don't feel humor so much (psychopathic) or that you just don't laugh that way, which is relatively unlikely.

Incel Trait : laughing out loud and not giving a fuck cause this Life is a comedy

Not laughing at all

Laughing is cucked, specially if you do it in public.

Laughing is cucked, specially if you do it in public.
No it isn't, not laughing because you don't want to embarass yourself in front of Stacy is mega cucked, because you're thinking that her opinion of you matters.

No it isn't, not laughing because you don't want to embarass yourself in front of Stacy is mega cucked, because you're thinking that her opinion of you matters.

There is also no reason to laugh.

Yes it is you edgy fuck.

spideytobey2(1).gif

Thanks, your caving under pressure really just made my attention-deprived personality sexually supercharged

Do not lose no fap because of it.

Only with my friends

I have a really bombastic, moustache-twirling-villain-like laugh when I'm alone, but when I am around other people I only do this sort of muffled chuckle. It's because I know how to cunningly avoid unwanted attention, you see.

It's because the social dominance hierarchy programmed you to laugh submissively. Just be thankful you weren't born a few years from now, when they would be programmed to not manspread, and damage their balls on sadistic anti-manspreading chairs.

When an incel laughs: