Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait. Not knowing drug dealers.

I

islamicincel

Veteran
There are tons of drugs that can help you cope with inceldom.

LSD, Magic Mushrooms, DMT ect.

Too bad incels don't know any dealers.

Before you say the dark web. That is dangerous, I mean why would you give your address to someone you don't know who could also be a fed.

Last edited:
lol yes, I really want to try drugs, but I don't take them, because I simply don't know any dealers :feelskek:

“islamicincel”

I’m friends with one but I’m not at all interested in drugs tbh

Stop trying to act like you're some hard party goer gigachad. Its so obvious that you don't know shit about drugs, the hardest drug you've probably taken is a lozenge your grandma gave you when you were sick on a school day.

Rule 1. No one is that fucking retarded to give out their personal home address to some stranger drug dealer they found on the dark web or anon dm forum. You meet them at places far away from your home that doesn't allow you to be pinpointed of your actual home address, and you don't share your actual name with the dealer. You're suppose to come up with a fake name, age, job, history etc if they insist so much that you do, and maybe come with a mask or glasses so they can't actually describe you to law enforcement if they are undercover cops. Contacting them you use cheap burner phones bought with cash in some obscure small IT business and make sure you take out the battery before you get home because your phone communicating with cell towers can track down your exact location at any time. Whenever you're using your burner phone you move to some place thats not your home, put the battery in, do whatever (text, take photos of money for proof) and take out battery after you're done. You don't know shit about drugs, stop preaching.

and what in the fuck are magick mushrooms retard? its magic mushrooms. Get some english lessons before you come spout your bullshittery, or are they too expensive in afghanistan?

Last edited:
Stop trying to act like you're some hard party goer gigachad. Its so obvious that you don't know shit about drugs, the hardest drug you've probably taken is a lozenge your grandma gave you when you were sick on a school day.

Rule 1. No one is that fucking retarded to give out their personal home address to some stranger drug dealer they found on the dark web or anon dm forum. You meet them at places far away from your home that doesn't allow you to be pinpointed of your actual home address, and you don't share your actual name with the dealer. You're suppose to come up with a fake name, age, job, history etc if they insist so much that you do, and maybe come with a mask or glasses so they can't actually describe you to law enforcement if they are undercover cops. Contacting them you use cheap burner phones bought with cash in some obscure small IT business and make sure you take out the battery before you get home because your phone communicating with cell towers can track down your exact location at any time. Whenever you're using your burner phone you move to some place thats not your home, put the battery in, do whatever (text, take photos of money for proof) and take out battery after you're done. You don't know shit about drugs, stop preaching.

and what in the fuck are magick mushrooms retard? its magic mushrooms. Get some english lessons before you come spout your bullshittery, or are they too expensive in afghanistan?

You're a retard you can't just find a dealer of the internet. The only way you can get drugs of the dark net it to get them from a dark net market where you have to give an address for them to ship to you (which is not recommended because its dangerous).

You're a retard you can't just find a dealer of the internet. The only way you can get drugs of the dark net it to get them from a dark net market where you have to give an address for them to ship to you (which is not recommended because its dangerous).

stfu you braindead chimp sandfag, 95% of all dark net markets are actually sting operations and giving your actual home address to them is retarded in every way. Its better to find a local partygoing chad to befriend them and increase your connections, and find some drug dealers he can hook you up with or even more if you're lucky. You act like its 100% impossible to find a drug dealer before TOR was a thing. Retard.

You don't need to know them, contact them through tor ner

stfu you braindead chimp sandfag, 95% of all dark net markets are actually sting operations and giving your actual home address to them is retarded in every way. Its better to find a local partygoing chad to befriend them and increase your connections, and find some drug dealers he can hook you up with or even more if you're lucky. You act like its 100% impossible to find a drug dealer before TOR was a thing. Retard.

I'm saying its impossible for a lonely incel to find one in the real world retard.

JFL people talking about the dark web, normies get drugs all the time from mobile drug dealers

I'm saying its impossible for a lonely incel to find one in the real world retard.

watching a 7 minute youtube video about dark net drug dealing doesn't make you an expert, you fucking braindead gorilla.

I knew one, his name was john and he lived next to me. People used to shout his name at night. John died from a heart attack

When I was younger, I was interested in drugs. I didn't know any dealer.

But then I noticed how retarded potheads become. They are very sequelae.

I use controlled medication. It helps to cope.

I thank God everyday for keeping codeine legal and OTC here
the drug hysteria is in full swing here and I wouldn't attempt to buy a drug unless I trusted the seller completely bc the potential punishment is severe (the govt will allegedly even persecute you for new RCs, no idea how it's even possible)

My chad cousin smokes weed

I don't know any drug dealers nor do I intend to take my mind altering substances.

I'd thugmaxx but that doesn't work unless you're already semi-attractive and willing to throw your whole life away for coochie.

Also drugs work until they don't and you want more and more until you die of an overdose or some shit. It all happens pretty quickly.

95% of all dark net markets are actually sting operations
Subzero IQ greycel.

41AEAAF4 CC03 464D B092 2352CC8B4B78

Agree 100%.
That's why I think doing drugs (especially pot) is a normie trait

Wish I had access to drugs tbh.

Drugs are for normies. Hobbycope.

Shitty low iq cope. Don't even want.

Where I live they're like a plague. Can't walk 2 blocks away from my house before getting some retarded drop out kid asking me to buy his shit and the older ones are aggressive thugs. My own neighbour is a drug dealers supplier although I don't know him personally cuz he barely comes out in daylight.

I don't do drugs cuz I can barely make money to begin with and honestly I see no reason to do drugs.

Cope. My chad brother WAS the drug dealer JFL

Incel trait: not being a drug dealer.

In my country you just have to download Grindr, is is very easy to get drugs.

Yeah I don’t know any tbh, but I’m sure there’s a few around if I’m so inclined to take a look.

I had one on my fb a few years ago.
Kept messaging me to buy drugs.

If you're that scared of giving away your address, get a PO box or something. It's not like using drugs recreationally is that illegal. I doubt the feds will waste their time trying to capture you if you order a few grams of whatever. At worst, you'll get a "love letter," your item will be seized, and your address will be burned for further orders.

With regard to the main point of the post, there are a lot fewer of old-school drug dealers now because of the dark web. Just because you don't know one in real life doesn't make you an incel, necessarily.

what if you're a dealer yourself

There are tons of drugs that can help you cope with inceldom.

LSD, Magic Mushrooms, DMT ect.

Too bad incels don't know any dealers.

Before you say the dark web. That is dangerous, I mean why would you give your address to someone you don't know who could also be a fed.

Normie Trait - Wanting to do drugs

Normie Trait - Wanting to do drugs

All i do is weed, but that isn't even an actual drug, i consider it to be in the same category as plants/vegetables. Also i make sure to enjoy alcohol/tobacco responsibly in moderate consumption

All i do is weed, but that isn't even an actual drug, i consider it to be in the same category as plants/vegetables. Also i make sure to enjoy alcohol/tobacco responsibly in moderate consumption

I have a personal hangup when it comes to drugs

1. I don't like the idea of having my senses dulled, I'm very paranoid and I expect shit to go bad at any moment, I want to be prepared when shit goes down

2. Using drugs to force myself into feeling happiness just seems like me robbing myself of the only "real" things I've felt, hatred, yearning, desperation, etc, and these are the things that motivate me

I have a personal hangup when it comes to drugs

1. I don't like the idea of having my senses dulled, I'm very paranoid and I expect shit to go bad at any moment, I want to be prepared when shit goes down

2. Using drugs to force myself into feeling happiness just seems like me robbing myself of the only "real" things I've felt, hatred, yearning, desperation, etc, and these are the things that motivate me

fair enough, i respect that perspective.

In my case, i like the experience of having heightened senses which temporarily distorts my perception of reality in the time/space continuum. Drugs take me to another dimension (not physically but psychologically).

You can buy all of this shit easy as fuck on the darknet. Been doing it for like 5 years now. Well over 100 orders.

Agree with the title to some extent but your average drug dealer won't know what DMT is let alone have any lol. Your average dealer probably just has sell weed, coke, MDMA.
And imo psychedelics are the worst kind of drugs for coping with inceldom. Best drugs for incel agony are just pure pleasure ones. Alcohol, benzos, most uppers, opiates, etc.

Lmfao you legit have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. This is why you have OPSEC and only order through tor on tails, if the pigs ever come knocking you just clear house and claim to deny all knowledge. Otherwise anyone could fuck anyone over just by sending them drugs in the post and sending an anonymous tip off to the cops.

Do you really not see how darknet markets benefit both sides? You know it's not a fed because of something called FEEDBACK, and the incentive for them is to MAKE MONEY. Yes it's not guaranteed to be 100% safe but domestic shipments of small qtys of drugs are almost never caught when sent with adequate stealth. You've probably never even bought a fucking beer from a store let alone got ahold of drugs either in real life or online :feelskek:

Last edited:
I've tried weed a couple of time but I don't really like smoke in general, I tend to cough a lot (incel body). Perhaps I'll try cocaine someday, but I don't really want to contribute to cartels to keep chopping people's heads.

If you need drugs just go to the bad part of town and hang around and a nigger will come up to you to see what you need

Weed is a cocktail of dozens of drugs some of which are very dangerous when isolated. Alcohol is a drug and tobacco is a drug concoction though nicotine is chief.

All drugs are derived from plants or otherwise natural sources. The law means nothing about the actual safety of a drug. There is no moderation with tobacco. Zero exposure is the only safe exposure. It's by far the deadliest drug in the world followed by alcohol at a distant second.

you're the one that doesn't know shit. It looks more suspicious if you use a fake name to mail drugs you fucking idiot. Most that order off the dark web use their real name
You can buy all of this shit easy as fuck on the darknet. Been doing it for like 5 years now. Well over 100 orders.

Agree with the title to some extent but your average drug dealer won't know what DMT is let alone have any lol. Your average dealer probably just has sell weed, coke, MDMA.
And imo psychedelics are the worst kind of drugs for coping with inceldom. Best drugs for incel agony are just pure pleasure ones. Alcohol, benzos, most uppers, opiates, etc.

Lmfao you legit have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. This is why you have OPSEC and only order through tor on tails, if the pigs ever come knocking you just clear house and claim to deny all knowledge. Otherwise anyone could fuck anyone over just by sending them drugs in the post and sending an anonymous tip off to the cops.

Do you really not see how darknet markets benefit both sides? You know it's not a fed because of something called FEEDBACK, and the incentive for them is to MAKE MONEY. Yes it's not guaranteed to be 100% safe but domestic shipments of small qtys of drugs are almost never caught when sent with adequate stealth. You've probably never even bought a fucking beer from a store let alone got ahold of drugs either in real life or online :feelskek:
based

you're the one that doesn't know shit. It looks more suspicious if you use a fake name to mail drugs you fucking idiot. Most that order off the dark web use their real name

based
How the fuck are they going to verify that its your real name? Its not like they're gonna ask for your fucking drivers license or passport. As long as you don't pick a stupid generic name like Bob Smith its going through. They have shittons of orders to work with and its not like they'll check your information like its the US border controls a week after 9/11. So retarded.

How the fuck are they going to verify that its your real name? Its not like they're gonna ask for your fucking drivers license or passport. As long as you don't pick a stupid generic name like Bob Smith its going through. They have shittons of orders to work with and its not like they'll check your information like its the US border controls a week after 9/11. So retarded.
you're so low iq. you're even worse than a low functioning autistic foid. Or you are law enforcement baiting to see if I order off the darknet , anticipating for an explanation.

you're so low iq. you're even worse than a low functioning autistic foid. Or you are law enforcement baiting to see if I order off the darknet , anticipating for an explanation.
your username fits you perfectly

I know a few, they refuse to sell me tho :(