Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: Not having a vanity license plate

Of Manlets and Men

Of Manlets and Men

I want wrists as big as Mileena's
★★★★
(in b4 driver's license pill)

Everyone with a vanity license plate is either a foid, a chad, or some normtard douchebro who thinks he's chad. Incel drivers always have normal, boring license plate numbers.

i will never have driver license its over

Last edited:
im too retarded bro :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

No. Just imagine, every female has a driver licence, while you think you are too retarded. Stop it now! We need to enhance our penis on a level even further beyond.

No. Just imagine, every female has a driver licence, while you think you are too retarded. Stop it now! We need to enhance our penis on a level even further beyond.
i just hit in my desk, i will FUCKING DO IT, but i need money first

i just hit in my desk, i will FUCKING DO IT

Easy.

but i need money first

I did it in the hard way. I worked for about almost half a year in warehouse logistics, two shifts a day, absolutely physical, I had no vacation days whatsoever, I had numerous appointments, driving school theory lessons while working and so on.
I do not know how expensive it is for you but I would rather recommend some accommodation job instead. You will have more time since you need it to hit driving school and/or practical driving lessons.
Also I did not make th tmuch money since I had to skip work because of those appointments and lost time there. They only pay when you work. So, an accommodation job might be a better solution for this. You will have more time and more energy and on top of that some money.

I wanna get an INCELSCO plate.

Easy.

I did it in the hard way. I worked for about almost half a year in warehouse logistics, two shifts a day, absolutely physical, I had no vacation days whatsoever, I had numerous appointments, driving school theory lessons while working and so on.
I do not know how expensive it is for you but I would rather recommend some accommodation job instead. You will have more time since you need it to hit driving school and/or practical driving lessons.
Also I did not make th tmuch money since I had to skip work because of those appointments and lost time there. They only pay when you work. So, an accommodation job might be a better solution for this. You will have more time and more energy and on top of that some money.
im going to UK next month to earn some $$$ so lifefuel for me

Truecel trait: not having a driver license

Truecel trait: not having a driver license

tenor.gif

i dont have a license at all