Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Incel trait]Not caring about phone camera or style

HappilySingle

HappilySingle

Captain
★★★★
When apple or samsung market their latest devices, the camera is always the main thing followed by the design. They never talk about processor speeds or anything related to performance because nobody in that market cares. The design also matters because it's related to status, for an incel it wouldn't make a difference anyways. Foids and chads will spend a lot on a cell phone since it's the most important thing in their lives in terms of finding sex. They need a good camera to post their faces.

Phones = Devices for toilets to get Chad, when you look at what they offer it all makes sense. Such greed.

Gettyimages 182889569 612x612

The Samsung phones I buy are as expensive as iPhones. I still get Samsungs because iphones are for normie faggots and I don't care about appearing wealthy.
No one is wealthy just because they can pay off their $1000 phone over 2 years. Even NEETs can do this.
I don't even get my phones on contract, I pay the full amount with cash and I'm a NEET loser.

Imagine buying a phone to take selfies and the focal lenght is 30~mm turning your face into a joke if you are a man
If you are a woman it makes your face slimmer and helps in most cases

I just updated my phone after 4 years with a new model. It's basically the same shit, I couldn't care less that the camera is better, the extra storage is nice but beyond that it's no different for me.

Phones = Devices for toilets to get Chad, when you look at what they offer it all makes sense. Such greed.

That's the only reason they exist tbh

It's still just so utterly bizarre to me that something is mundane as the type of phone you have is a determining factor of whether or not a foid will like you.

It's still just so utterly bizarre to me that something is mundane as the type of phone you have is a determining factor of whether or not a foid will like you.
Never underestimate the hive mind of foids

Incel trait: Having an obsolete phone

Also incel trait: Posting on a Saturday night when all the fakecels are out partying and will be back to fake-whine on Monday

I never thought of this, but it could be legit.
Also I never really worked out why normies are so obsessed with having the best newest phone, especially as normies aren't exactly Bill Gates rich. The marginal benefit going from a $200 phone to a $1000 phone is real of course, but j don't think it justifies the cost.
I might post a thread on it to see where incels stand on phones

That's the only reason they exist tbh
At first they were legit for mobile communication but then they added cameras and eventually touch screen for toilets to fill their hedonistic desires. Such greed.
I never thought of this, but it could be legit.
Also I never really worked out why normies are so obsessed with having the best newest phone, especially as normies aren't exactly Bill Gates rich. The marginal benefit going from a $200 phone to a $1000 phone is real of course, but j don't think it justifies the cost.
I might post a thread on it to see where incels stand on phones
Toilets will spend any amount of money for a 1% faster response time to get Chad. Such greed.

Just lol at paying $80 a month for a small brick of plastic and metal that you have no use for.
Imagine buying a phone to take selfies and the focal lenght is 30~mm turning your face into a joke if you are a man
If you are a woman it makes your face slimmer and helps in most cases
Just when it can't get any harder for men...

I use a Nokia 100. Incel tier phone and I love it.