Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel Trait:Not being able to tie your shoes.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
I'm 19 and still can't tie my shoes.

:feelsbadman:

Can't relate but oof, this is a bad one

I couldn't tie my shoes since like 8th grade, Brutal IQpill. Really shows you who is going to end up a janitor and who's going to be a lawyer :feelsbadman:

I couldn't tie my shoes since like 8th grade, Brutal IQpill. Really shows you who is going to end up a janitor and who's going to be a lawyer :feelsbadman:

Your fate was determined in the womb.

It takes me a while, but I manage.

Use the bow knot, one of the easier ones. If your problem is finger coordination, you may suffer from dysphraxia

Use the bow knot, one of the easier ones. If your problem is finger coordination, you may suffer from dysphraxia

Yes my problem is finger coordination.

Nah can’t really relate with this one tbh, but I rarely use shoes anyway.

watch this

also brutal tbh

Last edited:
When I was a kid I invented a way to tie my laces, because standard method was too confusing.
A couple of years later I realized my method was more complicated. :feelskek:

There are so many knots, surely you can pull one off? Or just go custom like I did.

watch this

also brutal tbh

Hahaha did you post that? that's funny.

One guy said i don't know how to tie shoes because it takes effort and i never tried, while in reality i have tried to tie my shoes for hours some times jfl.

I can tie my shoes but when I was younger my schoolmates would say that I tie them the incorrect way (basically I didn't tie my shoes the same way they did)

I can tie them, however it usually takes me much longer, than most people.

Im relating so much to this, my mom still ties them

I used to be like that but there's an easy way to do it.

This is an autistic trait and I was much the same until I learned a quick method a couple years ago. Just sit down and keep trying until you get it.

It was also the time in which I blitzed my driver's license (the only hard part about that for me was the social anxiety of the DMV).

Im relating so much to this, my mom still ties them

Damn man....
I used to be like that but there's an easy way to do it.

I have to practice more and more.

This is an autistic trait and I was much the same until I learned a quick method a couple years ago. Just sit down and keep trying until you get it.

It was also the time in which I blitzed my driver's license (the only hard part about that for me was the social anxiety of the DMV).

Maybe i really don't know what it is.

you have incel virus

Yes.

I didnt learn to tie my shoes until i was a teenager

Sorry can't relate. My parents forced me to learn in 10 years old

It takes like 1 minute to learn easy basic ways to do them come on man :feelsseriously:

Yeah I could tie my shoes, but couldn't consistently do it until about 19 years old; they would easily come undone or they would be awkward double knots that would have each of the bunny ears break off and become annoying af to untie or retie.

To be fair im tall and clumsy af, probably had something to do with it.

Took me until I was 9 to learn how to tie my shoes. When I was a kid, I found tying knots to be confusing.

Autistic trait tbh

Same, I'm nearing 20 and I can't tie my shoelaces, have you tried testing if you have DCD?