Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: Not being able to swim well

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
My body when it comes to any athletics is terrible especially when it comes to swimming. My bones are narrow for their length making me useless in water, I am slow and terrible. Meanwhile fat females can swim way better than myself. This is very unsettling. @LastGerman

I can swim just fine tbh

I'm amazing at swimming. Also genetically modified. So yno

Dhl77y 3313242b 9331 4df0 b54c 3d0f7655ef5c

I can swim just fine tbh

Fakecel if you can swim tbh

I can’t swim at all. Thanks for giving me flashbacks to middle school when we were forced to swim in gym.

Swimming is difficult

my body is terrible at everything tbh

Indeed brutal, being picked last in gym class also was.
The gymclasspill is underrated. One is displayed as a genetic train wreck in public, around people you know.

Never liked getting my face under water so learning was a struggle. Plus was too self conscious to poolmax by taking a shirt off.

I quite like swimming ngl.

I used to swim well as a kid. However not anymore.

My body when it comes to any athletics is terrible especially when it comes to swimming. My bones are narrow for their length making me useless in water, I am slow and terrible. Meanwhile fat females can swim way better than myself. This is very unsettling. @LastGerman

Swimming gets better with practice. It can go a few years between swims at this time in my life; it is not necessary. You can however practice to get above normie level if swimming is important to you. Your body can just be naturally bad at it as if your ancestors were un-adapted for swimming.

Can’t swim. Would like to take adult swim lessons if such thing existed.

I never go to pools anyway and there are no beaches where i live

I went to swimming classes jfl.

I can relate. I'm slow as hell when it comes to swimming.

I have no problem swimming

I can't swim, my arms get tired too easliy. If the water is warm enough, I'll get in and float around on my back. When I was a kid, my family would go to the neighborhood swimming pool. The hated going in the big pool because the water is too cold. Instead I went in the kiddie pool.

I can't swim, my arms get tired too easliy. If the water is warm enough, I'll get in and float around on my back. When I was a kid, my family would go to the neighborhood swimming pool. The hated going in the big pool because the water is too cold. Instead I went in the kiddie pool.
Indeed brutal man

Brutal swim pill but at least you can drive man. I also cannot swim an I also cannot drive. By the way, that reminds me of the one chat I had back then at coaching

im too fat to swim

I swim perfectly

can't relate, I'm an exellent swimmer

I rarely swim