Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: Not being able to get a decent job.

Odium

Odium

Banned
-
Ngl as an incel you are basically screwed.
If you don't want to work minimum wage jobs its nearly impossoble to get a job for us incels.
Tumblr 92c0c57e768064c67e5f09e66b5893cc 669ff936 500

Especially when you get invited to an interview and they see your subhumanity from close distance, their smiles go away and they want you out asap.
Neetbuxx is the way tbh, fuck getting rejected by foid HR managers.

I cant get a job for shit I dont know what happend to the job market tbh

Damn I thought it was just me :feelsbadman:

NEET or McJobs all the way baby.

:feelsbadman: i had an interview with some Manager on Tuesday. needless to say it didn't go well.

Manager: So tell me about your strengths and weaknesses?
Me: Hmmm. Uhhhh. Uhhmmm... Hmmmm. Well.... I don't really have any strengths per se but I just am a hard worker and like to be diligent about my work. I work within a short time frame and always get back to people quickly. I am also quick about requests so a lot of people have told me they like working with me.

Manager: I see. And weaknesses?
Me: Ummm....Well in relation to weaknesses I don't really have any for this job. My weaknesses would only come from an office environment but you guys want me to work from home so I don't really have anything to say about weaknesses in that regard.

Manager: Understood. So Pumkin the reason we ask your strengths and weaknesses is because we want the best person for the job. We would like to play to your strengths to place you in the most optimal position available and in order to do so we would need to know weaknesses so we can cover all bases. We wouldn't want you to be placed in an area where you struggle. We notice that employees often struggle in silence and we are trying to avoid that. We know that being happy at work means being happy in life and creates an overall more productive employee. Is there anything else you would like to add?
Me: Uhmm.....No not really. I just want to thank you for talking to me.
Manager: Of course.

legit verbatim interview. i was so nervous. she hasn't talked to me since. i bet she went back into her office and opened up a bottle of whiskey and drank herself silly while laughing at my ass. wondering why there is a labor shortage and how so many dim-witted fucking idiots keep applying to her :feelsugh:

All good jobs are 9-5 wageslavery

I'd rather work 20 hours as a minimum wage security guard than 40 hours as a software dev or IT cuck.

I mean, it depends - are you a vaxed sheep?

:feelsbadman: i had an interview with some Manager on Tuesday. needless to say it didn't go well.

Manager: So tell me about your strengths and weaknesses?
Me: Hmmm. Uhhhh. Uhhmmm... Hmmmm. Well.... I don't really have any strengths per se but I just am a hard worker and like to be diligent about my work. I work within a short time frame and always get back to people quickly. I am also quick about requests so a lot of people have told me they like working with me.

Manager: I see. And weaknesses?
Me: Ummm....Well in relation to weaknesses I don't really have any for this job. My weaknesses would only come from an office environment but you guys want me to work from home so I don't really have anything to say about weaknesses in that regard.

Manager: Understood. So Pumkin the reason we ask your strengths and weaknesses is because we want the best person for the job. We would like to play to your strengths to place you in the most optimal position available and in order to do so we would need to know weaknesses so we can cover all bases. We wouldn't want you to be placed in an area where you struggle. We notice that employees often struggle in silence and we are trying to avoid that. We know that being happy at work means being happy in life and creates an overall more productive employee. Is there anything else you would like to add?
Me: Uhmm.....No not really. I just want to thank you for talking to me.
Manager: Of course.

legit verbatim interview. i was so nervous. she hasn't talked to me since. i bet she went back into her office and opened up a bottle of whiskey and drank herself silly while laughing at my ass. wondering why there is a labor shortage and how so many dim-witted fucking idiots keep applying to her :feelsugh:
A year or so ago i had a similar interview, i dont really know how to pass those. as i think they're bullshit, you cant say your strenghts weakness. my strenght is playing vidya while my weakness is doing sports... like wtf

Any good jobs worth having require you to jump through a shit load of hoops and if you're being interviewed as well as many others you can pretty much guarantee you'll be at the bottom of the shortlist if you're ugly and/or antisocial.

Been neet for years now and I definitely don't miss the mundane, soul destroying jobs I had to do. I get enough neetbuxs to sustain my low maintenance lifestyle. Suits me tbh.

I failed a shitload of interviews before I got a job for a fluke

Being NT and attractive are everything in today's job market. Merely being able to do the job is a basic requirement many people will fulfill but employers have the choice to also pick the pretty and funny people as well.

i found the perfect formula to job interviews

you have to present yourself as a people person, and say you love teamwork, love meeting new people, etc.

they don't want someone with great technical skills, they want someone with decent technical skills and great social skills

Correct. I am disabled.

Can't relate tbh. [UWSL]Funnily enough, I have had more luck with female interviewers than with men.[/UWSL]

I cant get a job for shit I dont know what happend to the job market tbh

No idea what you mean by that. Due to the recent pandemic, its a employer's market. Many places are horribly understaffed.

If your IQ is above 105 or so, or 100 with aspergers, you youngcels just need to get a CS degree. Then get a developer job. Lots of developers are ugly. Don't even consider trying anything else. If someone would've told me this 12 years ago I could've been saved a decade of severe depression, years of NEETdom and alcoholism. Money is the only decent cure for inceldom and its too late for me to make a decent amount but youngcels still have a chance.

If your IQ is above 105 or so, or 100 with aspergers, you youngcels just need to get a CS degree. Then get a developer job. Lots of developers are ugly. Don't even consider trying anything else. If someone would've told me this 12 years ago I could've been saved a decade of severe depression, years of NEETdom and alcoholism. Money is the only decent cure for inceldom and its too late for me to make a decent amount but youngcels still have a chance.
>tfw you are bad at math and everything thats STEM related
I6d7

105夠喔

No idea what you mean by that. Due to the recent pandemic, its a employer's market. Many places are horribly understaffed.
I have been to 8 interviews in a month no one wants to hire me for minimum wage I have a resume with experience they just dont want to hire me

I don't think IQ is the whole story. Being able to memorize what you read is also a big factor in gaining benefit from education.

I worked part-time at Little Caesars and it sounded decent to me.

part time? How can you live off that?

Depends on where you live and the wages you're making. I work part time blue collar as well. I actually moved down from full time.

cant even get a part time job/studentjob its beyond over , and its driving me mad :feelsohgod:

This right here. I have to struggle for a min. wage job no one wants while I've seen lazy stupid guys with horrible work records and felonies get hired on jobs making twice what I make

I've never worked in my life and have been NEET for 6 years since age 16.

Im wageslave currently but its soul draining and I seriously consider dropping out as I started to have ER thoughts constantly since I started being workdrone.
Neetbuxx is the way
:blackpill: but I can't afford to NEET rn as I would be kicked off from my house. I envy those who are jobless

My IQ is higher than 115 and I always sucked at mathematics and problem solving. I studied a bit of programming games with C# and it gave me extreme anxiety.

Same I have an accent and a lot of employers (specifically in over the phone technical helpdesk, marketing, sales, etc) don't ever even go past talking to me for a couple minutes on the phone before declining all potiental interviews.