Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel Trait: Not being able to fly a plane aka PILOTSLICENSEPILL

• Thread starter Deleted member 140
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
One thing that people overlook is having a pilot's license. About 90% of Americans have a drivers license if they are over 16 years old, and it is probably the same rate around the world (even in Europe, for example in say, Germany). Having a driver's license is nothing special. If 90% of people have it, that means it is as special as being able to sit down to take a shit. The other 10% are seniors who cannot do it anymore and have to wear diapers, they are likely the same demographic that does not have a driver's license. It means NOTHING. The real brutal pill that isn't talked about is having a pilots license. Are you even a man if you can't fly a plane? :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

It is said in a classic proverb: horses give man the domain of the land, boats give man domain of the sea, but planes give man domain of the skies, and therefore the world.

Approximately 0.2% of the US population is allowed to fly a plane. Of THAT, 6.63% are women which means that 40,000 women are flying the skies everyday while I rot at home. :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels: This has been going on way too long and the government is doing nothing to stop it. They are actively convincing men to stop getting pilots licenses because of feminism and because "electric cars are the future bro!". What's more is that pilots licenses can cost up to $10k and if you are autistic like me and can't fly an aeronautic vehicle that requires operating it in 6 degrees of freedom, you will never pass the test.

pistolpacking_custom-277eaefa7afa78dd204296b050abad153816b636-s800-c85.jpg

_92978633_mediaitem92978632.jpg

5823761ddd0895953a8b457a

106055595-1564696261969unknown-2.jpeg

You might say, why don't you just take commercial aviation and sit in the cabin as a passenger? You would have food brought to you every 2 hours and can watch TV on the seat in front of you. "Just let a woman dictate where you are going and therefore restrict your freedom of movement brah". It is indeed over for many men in the Americas.

I don’t trust my own driving, so I can’t trust myself to fly a plane so I will never get a pilot license.

Fascinating theory

I can’t fly

I cant even drive a car

I have a pilot license faggot.

Everything requires a license these days. That is because you have no rights; only liberties, which require "permission" (i.e. a license) from the government to do. They have property rights over the land, the sea, and the skies boyo.

It isn't that you aren't a man if you can't fly, it's that you live under tyranny and aren't allowed to unless the government blesses it by virtue of your jumping through onerous regulations, tests, fees, and red tape to do so.

I would feel very uncomfortable flying on a plane with a female pilot.

its over for badvisioncels

From my experience with flight simulator video games, I suspect I'd hate flying. I just don't like the way the commands work, how slippery the whole thing feels.

I read once that flying is like trying to pilot a soap or something, and that's indeed how I suspect it feels like.

Maybe with heavy computer assistance it would be pleasant, otherwise I think I'll just remain a passenger.

Try working around pretty female USAF pilots all day.

@LastGerman thoughts on females flying planes?

can't even flymaxxing i'm short-sighted :feelsbadman:

From my experience with flight simulator video games, I suspect I'd hate flying. I just don't like the way the commands work, how slippery the whole thing feels.

I read once that flying is like trying to pilot a soap or something, and that's indeed how I suspect it feels like.

Maybe with heavy computer assistance it would be pleasant, otherwise I think I'll just remain a passenger.
It's actually not that hard. It's the knowledge on weather and protocols that are difficult.

I never really gave it much of a thought, tbh. But i think you're right. After all, i'm an incel, and i can't fly a plane. And neither does the vast majority, of people on this forum. I genuinely believe, you just discovered, the ultimate incel trait, my brother.

Maybe if I become a pilot girls will like me?

Brutal

Do the pilots treat you like shit?
It depends. Most of the male Majors and up are pretty cool, only a handful are dickheads. Females, no matter rank, IP or student look at me like I am subhuman.

I never really gave it much of a thought, tbh. But i think you're right. After all, i'm an incel, and i can't fly a plane. And neither does the vast majority, of people on this forum. I genuinely believe, you just discovered, the ultimate incel trait, my brother.

I have colourblindness and because of that, I'm not allowed to become a pilot (or a firefighter or cop).

you could say that people with a pilot license are on another plane of existence

One thing that people overlook is having a pilot's license. About 90% of Americans have a drivers license if they are over 16 years old, and it is probably the same rate around the world (even in Europe, for example in say, Germany). Having a driver's license is nothing special. If 90% of people have it, that means it is as special as being able to sit down to take a shit. The other 10% are seniors who cannot do it anymore and have to wear diapers, they are likely the same demographic that does not have a driver's license. It means NOTHING. The real brutal pill that isn't talked about is having a pilots license. Are you even a man if you can't fly a plane? :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

It is said in a classic proverb: horses give man the domain of the land, boats give man domain of the sea, but planes give man domain of the skies, and therefore the world.

Approximately 0.2% of the US population is allowed to fly a plane. Of THAT, 6.63% are women which means that 40,000 women are flying the skies everyday while I rot at home. :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels: This has been going on way too long and the government is doing nothing to stop it. They are actively convincing men to stop getting pilots licenses because of feminism and because "electric cars are the future bro!". What's more is that pilots licenses can cost up to $10k and if you are autistic like me and can't fly an aeronautic vehicle that requires operating it in 6 degrees of freedom, you will never pass the test.

pistolpacking_custom-277eaefa7afa78dd204296b050abad153816b636-s800-c85.jpg

_92978633_mediaitem92978632.jpg

5823761ddd0895953a8b457a

106055595-1564696261969unknown-2.jpeg

You might say, why don't you just take commercial aviation and sit in the cabin as a passenger? You would have food brought to you every 2 hours and can watch TV on the seat in front of you. "Just let a woman dictate where you are going and therefore restrict your freedom of movement brah". It is indeed over for many men in the Americas.
Yeah bro, if only ((((that guys )))) didnt let female to fly planes I would be happy despite being an autistic kissless virgin :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:. Like that is the biggest problem I can think of.

It is double over for 99.999% of this forum

It depends. Most of the male Majors and up are pretty cool, only a handful are dickheads. Females, no matter rank, IP or student look at me like I am subhuman.

How do the male butter bars treat you