Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: Not a single story to tell

• Thread starter RemoveNormalfags
  • Start date
RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

satirecel
★★★★★
Sometimes my damn normie wagie coworkers ask me what I did last weekend, I can never answer that question, because all I did is LDAR and vidya.
I can't even remember the last time I did something different.

It brings me sometimes into uncomfy situations, when I just have nothing to tell about me.

After waging I rot.
In the weekend I rot all day.
But I don't have the power to change or do anything, I'm just so fucking tired after wageslaving.
My life is a whole vicious circle.

Get creative, start lying.

Becoming NEET is the best decision I ever made

Try being neet then you dont have to listen to normies

just do one thing and milk it forever

if you need another story, change some details and pretend it was another instance of the same thing at a different time

I havent done anything in my whole life what the fuck am I supposed to talk about with a female

just do one thing and milk it forever

if you need another story, change some details and pretend it was another instance of the same thing at a different time
Wow this is actually some high IQ and good advice.
I think this could work :feelshehe:.

i don't care about doing "interesting" things because it wouldn't be any better than ldaring

I do have some stories but I mostly feel like they would be uninteresting for most people. I usually don't like when people start telling me something extensive from their life (IRL, I mean, on the internet everyone can pick what they want to read/hear) without me having asked, so I don't do it either.

Say some normie bullshit

whenever im asked by my male coworkers i just say i played videogames and 9/10 times they say they did the same aswell lol.

normies' stories arent interesting

true it's over for asocial hikikomoricels

whenever im asked by my male coworkers i just say i played videogames and 9/10 times they say they did the same aswell lol.
They are party-drinking-fucking normies, their stories make me SICK. And sometimes they don't even arrive at work because their last evening/night was too harsh and they drunk too much.

They are party-drinking-fucking normies, their stories make me SICK. And sometimes they don't even arrive at work because their last evening/night was too harsh and they drunk too much.

ye most of the people i work with our fathers with kids so they dont really do that shit

Sometimes my damn normie wagie coworkers ask me what I did last weekend, I can never answer that question, because all I did is LDAR and vidya.
I can't even remember the last time I did something different.

It brings me sometimes into uncomfy situations, when I just have nothing to tell about me.

After waging I rot.
In the weekend I rot all day.
But I don't have the power to change or do anything, I'm just so fucking tired after wageslaving.
My life is a whole vicious circle.
Damn dude I read the title and fucking laughed cos it’s so applicable to my life :feelsohh::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Ive gotten to the point where I just tell people the truth abruptly if they ask. I tell them im not an interesting person, all I do is chill at my house, etc.. basically saying look im a fucking loser with no life/friends small talk isnt going to work with me. It was beyond annoying every fucking week my boss asks me what I did during the week. Of course thats the only complaint about me at work from the higher ups, that im too quiet and not engaging so RIP any chance of advancement.

How stupid do you have to be to overdrink tbh? Serious question. Normies try to act tough by drinking alot then get btfo by their normie genes

It's lifefuel though that they are getting that much closer to dying due to poisoning themselves

felt!!!! over for boringcels!!!

Tell the story of how you lost your virginity tee hee

I knew a dude that talked about tv shows he watched. Perhaps you could tell them about games or just sitting their staring at the wall. Eventually they'll stop asking.