Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel incel trait: normies stare at you

bruhwtf

bruhwtf

Paragon
★★★
staring at you and side eying with disgusting means they're threatening you

I don't go outside enough to know for certain. But it does feel that way.

staring at you and side eying with disgusting means they're threatening you
normies dont really threaten me because i look like the low trust variant of a subhuman.

I wanna rip their eyes off and donate them for money in Roblox

I wanna rip their eyes off and throw it at them in Roblox

I wanna rip their eyes off and shove them up in their asses in Fortnite

I wanna rip their eyes off and blast them baby shark earrape music at maximum volume possible in Minecraft :feelsmusic:

I'm invisible, which I guess is better.

i wanna rip their eyes off so that they're used to be cooked and feed them with their cooked eyes curry soup in Among Us

I often get normie stares i usualy avoid eye contact as much as i can hate being look at i do end up stop thinking and statre for a while then go back to doing what im doing freeze then make surre i wasnt seen as creepy dont want no arguemnts with no one

What piss me off is when they walk right on top of me or stand behind me too close when I'm waiting in line. Which I know what they want and these Okie fucker aren't going to get it. They want me to flip out, yell at them or shove them so I look like a "bad guy".

I often get normie stares i usualy avoid eye contact as much as i can hate being look at i do end up stop thinking and statre for a while then go back to doing what im doing freeze then make surre i wasnt seen as creepy dont want no arguemnts with no one
I wanna rip their eyes off and delete their steam accounts in Among Us :feelscry:

What piss me off is when they walk right on top of me or stand behind me too close when I'm waiting in line. Which I know what they want and these Okie fucker aren't going to get it. They want me to flip out, yell at them or shove them so I look like a "bad guy".
I wanna rip their eyes off while I'll fuck their sister, mother, and gf in Minecraft :ha..feels:

I wanna rip their eyes off while they're fucked by 100 niggers and 9million curries in Terraria :horror:

This can be solved if you just don't leave the house, that's what I do. I only occasionally go to game shops because at least my chances of seeing normies or foids are incredibly low. People are less likely to treat me as a disgusting piece of shit there. Every now and then though one or two girls would come into those places and it filled me with fucking rage. Why can't they just let us have anything to ourselves?