Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: non NT parents on top of being ugly

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
My dad not only is absolute genetic trash, he's also a massive sperg. I remember in my teens he took me to like five-six therapists hoping this new one would finally be a yes man to him and tell him he's right about everything and I'm a piece of trash loser responsible for being depressed. Never happened. JFL, one of them even told me I'm perfectly fine and aware of the situation and that he is the one who needs therapy and is deluded.

Basically, having trash genes given to you is bad enough, and pretty much a death sentence out the door, but if your parents are SUCH genetic trash they actively even further sabotage all your chances of ascending or overcoming your trash genes (because that is step 0 to success), then you are guaranteed to NEVER succeed in life. You can't overcome two mountains back to back, don't even bother, I spent my whole life doing it being miles behind everyone else, you cannot catch up in this race when you are so far behind in genes and then your bloodline puts roadblocks in your way as well.

And to all people who can relate, I'm sure you also can't wait to spit on their graves when they drop dead for being selfish garbage.

Last edited:
nah my parents are both nt af

one of them even told me I'm perfectly fine and aware of the situation and that he is the one who needs therapy and is deluded.
:feelskek: :feelskek:How did he react to that?

Cud relate to most of you said tbh, the anger, bitterness and hatred:reeeeee::feelsbadman:, I have felt these emotions the strongest with my parents before.