Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: nobody gets your humor

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
This is an issue with me. My jokes are often random, out of context, or dealing with historical references. Sometimes it's really dark (examples - dead baby jokes, Hell-related jokes, or telling people that the pain they feel is probably cancer).

Is this some kind of low inhib trait I don’t have?
I cannot relate to you since I don’t make any jokes.

I'm just not funny. That's why I avoid making jokes

I don't talk with people so I don't know if they would get my humor or not

Even if you are funny no one laugh if your ugly

Being funny doesn't make you more attractive; being attractive makes you more funny

But also

Not being funny trait: making random dead baby jokes you saw on Instagram "funnymemepageobama.mp4"

Is this some kind of low inhib trait I don’t have?
I cannot relate to you since I don’t make any jokes.

I'm high inhib, but once I warm up is when my odd humor comes out. And that's when normies start to back off

I had to either be quiet or get shit on by everyone in school for it though
i know it sucks, one time in 9th grade i got a death stare from a foid for chuckling at something dark in a vid our class was watching

I can relate tbh

I speak too fast. Sometimes people don't understand me and sometimes I kill the timing of my jokes.

some people quit talking to me and now hate because of an edgy joke.

People are too ignorant to udderstand my jks

Yeah i can relate most people i talk to in real life always think i'm ded srs ( dead serious ) whenever i tell a joke.