Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: No Tattoos | Chad Criminal Trait: Face or neck tat

microDongCityUSA

microDongCityUSA

Major
★★★★★
Truecels never get tattoos because they generally don't leave house often, think tattoos are degenerate, don't want to get made fun at tattoo place, would look more ridiculous with one.

Foids like criminals and men alter themselves to please foids so many normies are getting tats to look more criminal

This is part of why society collapses when it tends to Foids need is their preferences for men are generally bad boy criminals who are dominant and have good sex experience. Mate selection with those type of men usually leaves foids single mothers and men will alter themselves to try to be like the criminal bad boys females chase after.

Men on the other hand generally look for loyalty, kindess, shyness, not a whore, don't care about foids social status - even less of a social status is better imo

Last edited:
pure skin > tattooed

This guy is all tatted up and claims to be incel.

This guy is all tatted up and claims to be incel.

Its edgy labeling yourself Incel now. With the Army CIA FBI watching Incels like Isis Terrorists it might be the future thugmaxx hack to get foids in bed for normies

FBIFoid

PrisonGuard

Tattoos look terrible to me. Full sleeves look especially horrendous; by comparison I like the sight of my bare arms.

Tattoos look like a shit stain. Only criminals and illiterate savages ought to have them
Cope? Yes but I don’t give a fuck
But they still look like a filthy stain in my eyes

Having tattoos is not a chad trait, it’s a criminal/degenerate trait. Although I guess you have a point because many criminals are chads.

yes bro i would never get tattoos

Tattoos are a normie trait. Theyre all getting them because they want to fit in with the trends. I wouldnt get one. I think its degerate and it immediately changes how a person is viewed and probably gives you an idea of what kind of behaviors they have. Tattoos on women- 100% not a virgin. Tattoos on men- druggie, aggressive, etc degerate traits.