Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over incel trait: no self-esteem, no talent, and your cause of death will probably be suicide

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★

I do everything wrong we are a lost cause :feelsrope:

it's over. there won't be any redemption for us

I’d argue that suicide is kinda a skill… it requires determination, which as you manage to advance, you’ll realize your worth.

I’d argue that suicide is kinda a skill… it requires determination, which as you manage to advance, you’ll realize your worth.
Coping? Kek, i checked all of them. Can't wait to kill myself. :feelsaww:

It's hard to argue about the suicide part but I refuse to have no self esteem and act like a cuck in front of normies :feelswhat:

It's hard to argue about the suicide part but I refuse to have no self esteem and act like a cuck in front of normies :feelswhat:
What do you think would be considered a “cuck” around normies I just don’t interact with them.

What do you think would be considered a “cuck” around normies I just don’t interact with them.
Letting them talk shit about you in front of you or allowing them to impose their tastes on you, like in music.

Always have self respect, stop thinking "I just ignore people who insult me" because you'll end a soyboy before you know it

Letting them talk shit about you in front of you or allowing them to impose their tastes on you, like in music.

Always have self respect, stop thinking "I just ignore people who insult me" because you'll end a soyboy before you know it
I agree then.

Having self-esteem and talent didn't make a difference for me. :feelsrope:

Incel trait: you are actually talented but no one cares and even makes fun of you for it

Coping? Kek, i checked all of them. Can't wait to kill myself. :feelsaww:
Heh! It is a cope… but it kinda works for me.

I was told I was going to be a nobody, but… I guess since I discovered a method that fits me like a glove, and strove to perfect it for years, it’s kinda enlightening.

If I’m able to achieve a perfect death, then I can perhaps achieve life. People have often doubted my abilities, but… I’m just a guy who can probably overcome any obstacle if I put my mind to it.

The next time some bastard tells me I’m not worth it, I’ll tell them, "FUCK YOU! I'M WORTHY OF BEING ON THIS EARTH! NOT ONLY BECAUSE I WAS BORN, BUT I'VE PROVED MYSELF TO BE STRONGER THAN YOU, AND CAN OVERCOME ANY OBSTACLE, WHILE YOU SAT AROUND IN YOUR COMFORT ZONE AND PUT OTHERS DOWN!"

Last edited:
I do everything wrong we are a lost cause :feelsrope:
Exactly, I don't know what to do anymore, I just fail at everything, can't learn anything, no talent to do anything. I don't know what I am supposed to do at this point.

Exactly, I don't know what to do anymore, I just fail at everything, can't learn anything, no talent to do anything. I don't know what I am supposed to do at this point.
same brocel. suicide becomes an option

same brocel. suicide becomes an option
I have already tried it a while ago and failed. Should have succeeded, would have saved me from a shitload of shitstorms.

how did you try?
no doubt life sucks for incels
Mixed every drug I could find in the house and took it all (no, not drugs-drugs like cocaine and shit, they were strong controlled medications with dangerous risk of intoxication/OD), and they were not weak stuff either, I just slept and woke up next day like nothing had happened. I was just desperate and just wanted to fucking end it. It was years ago.

Mixed every drug I could find in the house and took it all (no, not drugs-drugs like cocaine and shit, they were strong controlled medications with dangerous risk of intoxication/OD), and they were not weak stuff either, I just slept and woke up next day like nothing had happened. I was just desperate and just wanted to fucking end it. It was years ago.
brutal.
the world wants you to suffer

I also thought about doing that thing with the pills but reading what you wrote I think it won't work

brutal.
the world wants you to suffer

I also thought about doing that thing with the pills but reading what you wrote I think it won't work
Come to the sewers (my home).

Societys end is but nigh

When I finally do go to do it, I plan to only do it once. No failed attempts.

Yep that's true I already going down that path