Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: No one wanted to work with you in group projects

B

blackpillforever

Recruit
★★
I remember there was 1 school project I got auto assigned to a group of females because I had no friends. They completely ignored everything I said, and refused to let me help. The only thing they said was that they wouldn’t put my name on it. I went to the teacher to complain and the faggot said it was my fault, he said I should separate and do the group project alone which was what I had ended up doing. I had a high gpa in school, the foids just hated me cuz of my ugliness.

I remember there was 1 school project I got auto assigned to a group of females because I had no friends. They completely ignored everything I said, and refused to let me help. The only thing they said was that they wouldn’t put my name on it. I went to the teacher to complain and the faggot said it was my fault, he said I should separate and do the group project alone which was what I had ended up doing. I had a high gpa in school, the foids just hated me cuz of my ugliness.
Brutal

Yep. This happened to me a lot.

I either had to do all the work, or my teammates would NOT communicate with me under any circumstances, and I didn't get to do any of it. This was mostly a problem when I had women in the group, though.

I always dreaded group projects 'cause I was always placed with people who didn't give a shit about school

only me and my brothers would be left alone.
every time.

That's a true incel trait

Fuck group projects, having to find 2/3/4 people that didn't fit in other groups and then half of them not doing shit or copypasting the most random trash (preferrably a week after deadline). Of course the teacher doesn't care even if it's tracked, and if you do just your part you'll fail. And then everyone gets graded equally :reeeeee:

I did most of my "group" projects alone, and for sport exercises the teacher usually had to join me because no one else did :lul:

Tbh I don't even want to think about it. I hate these group projects with passion.

Group projects are top quality ER fuel.

What's the problem? Let them do all the work. My favorite were group projects with the richer kids who had pressure to do well.

What's the problem? Let them do all the work. My favorite were group projects with the richer kids who had pressure to do well.
How to win the groupmate lottery? I often have to poke mine regularly with messages to even say anything, let alone do anything out of their own initiative.

Never got to work with girls because they would always tell the teacher no. I ended up doing all the work in my groups.

This happened to me all the time.

Usually the teacher would have to shoehorn me into a group who would either make me do all the work or cast me off to the side and not work with me, making me look bad. The normies would look annoyed or angry at my presence. Women usually felt disgusted or shocked.

Whenever the teachers would have the groups form by telling the class to work with their neighbours, people would turn to the person on the other side, behind or in front of them to avoid working with me.

The only group project an incel should participate in is making the world a bettER place for other incels.

Never picked for school projects and always picked last in gym

Ayo that was me, this shit is relatable. Like both genders hated me I gave off this complex vibe or something