Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: No one laughs at your jokes

Richard Coper

Richard Coper

involuntary celibate
★★★★
Humor is pretty much a psychological thing.
What matters is how you say something, not what you say.
Being depressed or socially isolated for years gives you a tired and sad aura and also one can tell from your voice that you don't feel like you really mean it when you say something funny and that makes others uncomfortable too. People will laugh out of pity or not at all. It just comes off really fake, you know.

Last edited:
I'm so boring I don't even have jokes

I get what you're saying , you're right but too add to it; the struggle of isolation and bleak lifestyle can sort of make your inner spirit rise from the depths and result in a stronger character, a stronger aura. Like today I put a sticker in the middle of my forehead, and someone legit burst out laughing

Inceltrait: you have no one to laugh at your jokes

If a person doesn't see it as socially advantageous to laugh at your jokes they won't. It's all about the social caste system that women are the police of

Low IQ trait: you can’t come up with jokes

No one wants to hear my jokes, particularly my voice

I learned not to even try to be funny a long time ago

Actually I’ve been told I’m funny many times:society:
Chad trait tbh. I am a clown, but not a funny clown. I just try to make everyone laugh but end up making a fool of myself.
No one wants to hear my jokes, particularly my voice
Brutal. I have a high pitched voice. People laugh when i am serious and when i make a joke, they don’t laugh.

i have noticed this actually, they only laugh at jokes regarding any self-abasement or general errors that i have made in my life.

Back when I tried to jestermaxx in middle school, no one would ever laugh at my jokes, then some Chad would tell the exact same joke and everyone would laugh. :feelsUgh:

Back when I tried to jestermaxx in middle school, no one would ever laugh at my jokes, then some Chad would tell the exact same joke and everyone would laugh. :feelsUgh:
Brutal

It’s not even that…it’s literally based on how much they like you as a person

I know a foid who would ALWAYS laugh at my jokes but then I asked her out and she decided to hate me from then on, so suddenly every joke I made got no reaction

I don't do jokes but it doesn't matter what you say or how you say it what matters is whose the person behind that saying it imo.

Last edited:
maybe you're just bad at telling jokes because when I use to jestermaxx I made my friends laugh.:society:
i have noticed this actually, they only laugh at jokes regarding any self-abasement or general errors that i have made in my life.

wtf? why is bernkastel a twink?:dafuckfeels: