Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel Trait: No one has ever said you were in their dream last night.

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
This is definitely an incel trait because why would anyone ever put enough subconscious acknowledgement towards your existence. My dad once said I was in one of his dreams and that's about all. Meanwhile Ive heard people irl say they dreamt about another person irl and I just always stood there depressed. :feels:

People from the same household often dream about each other because most of the dreams are boring reliving mundane everyday life, also sometimes if you fight with them or hold a grudge like i do against my father or guilt i feel about my mother you dream about it.

I have never been that handsome guy in a girl's dream.

Not a single girl has ever daydreamed about me.

Why even live? Wtf is this piece of shit world?

I have never been that handsome guy in a girl's dream.

Not a single girl has ever daydreamed about me.

Why even live? Wtf is this piece of shit world?

You will never be a girl's erotic dream.

This is a pill I cannot deal with - death is preferable to swallowing this bitter pill.

last time I dreamt; I suddenly perished and my soul was aereally projected while partly merging with the solo. I then panicked while deliberately gaining lucidity and consciousness felt agonizingly trapped between the parallels of dream and physical realm.

Last edited:
Only my mom , this means nobody thinks about you at all

a girl once dreamt about me. she dreamt that she was cutting my hair short, def nothing sexual. also, she's a lesbo:feelssus:

I had a mini life fuel from my probation officer (some blonde roastie) said I was in her dream once. But I doubt it was in a positive light, I didnt ask any details for fear being told I was a monster or something in it

Hahaha. Maybe they dreamed that they were bullying me in high school, or something!

Fantasize
No woman has ever fantasized about me.

Imagine having a dream about an ugly subhuman. JFL.

In middle school at age 15, a girl told me that she dreamed that I was murdering her with colored pencils.

Last year my sister dreamed that she heard about my death and the cat's death and told me that she didn't feel sad.

That's all I heard.

Last edited: