Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: no one donates to your fundraisers for charity

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
In Chadstralia there is a thing called Steptember which a lot of workplaces participate in. It’s a thing where you walk at least 10,000 steps each day to raise money for cerebral pausy. Personally I couldn’t care less about foids who get cerebral paus (well deserved imo) but cardio exercise has become somewhat a cope for me and I am not going to pass up an opportunity to mog co-workers.

I already did 10k steps by 11am today and I am not even tired. However, the issue is that I have shared my donation page to every soy social media I have and have had no donations.

My team is 3 other foids and me, I’m definitely going to mog them in steps but they will mog me in donations cause they are foids.

We should start our own NGO. Only helps incels

What does walking 10,000 steps have to do with raising money?

In Chadstralia there is a thing called Steptember which a lot of workplaces participate in. It’s a thing where you walk at least 10,000 steps each day to raise money for cerebral pausy. Personally I couldn’t care less about foids who get cerebral paus (well deserved imo) but cardio exercise has become somewhat a cope for me and I am not going to pass up an opportunity to mog co-workers.

I already did 10k steps by 11am today and I am not even tired. However, the issue is that I have shared my donation page to every soy social media I have and have had no donations.

My team is 3 other foids and me, I’m definitely going to mog them in steps but they will mog me in donations cause they are foids.
Attractive people are popular, popular people get the money. In this case I don't suppose it's a bad thing, since it goes to a charity, unless that charity is breast cancer research (NOT the most common cancer btw, but you know, it affects women so that's where the significant part of the cancer research funding goes)

People only give to charity for these things hoping the person they donate to will notice them. It’s basically simping.

You’re right to be doing it for yourself and your cardio goal. There are also guys with cerebral palsy and their smv suffers greatly because of it.

Normies think that it's more important to exclude 'outsiders' than to actually help people through charity

They don't care about the cause, just about whether you're a chatty normie NPC