Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over incel trait: no motivation

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
idk if it's my adhd or depression from social isolation... i can't do shit ever. can't keep my straight room. can't do a single homework assignment not at the last minute. can't get through a single semester without ceasing to give all fucks at some point. always burned out at every job I had. put off every chore indefinitely. can't stop rotting on the pc. NPCs love to tout their "hard work" and shit on """""lazy"""""" people but you can't work hard if your brain doesn't allow you to. i do more to stay healthy than 99% of people yet my brain still wants me dead

Last edited:
I’ve been living my rotter life to 100% since corona

I refuse to work and pay taxes
Let normies, cucks, and foids work and pay taxes
I don't want to be a wagecuck :feelsjuice:

Same. I'm so starved of human interaction that I just have been rotting on this forum all day for the past 2 weeks because it's all I have. Having to be productive and do homework is like taking away my life support

Whenever i get out of my depressive hole, i try doing something and fail miserably. So there's no winning brocel, we we're doomed from the start

yep its pretty hard to do anything. i lose motivation to try and escape this shit life with every year of failure that goes by. turning 25 soon and each year its harder and harder to make attempts at escaping this shit

Don't fall for the entire improvement thing. I made myself a machine of productivity and it slowly made me more and more depressed until I just gave up. It was like I wasn't truly living, it's not a way to go. I despise that life so much and would rather just be naturally swayed by passion, motivation and the necessity to do things, like a human is supposed to. Go with the flow, don't force yourself to be productive for the sake of being productive. Seriously, you will regret it.

it's impossible to have any motivation if you don't have anything to earn by being "motivated"
it doesn't matter if I work hours on my homework a week prior or do some effort bullshit a day before
applies to literally everything, what do I have to earn by being a good goy? I'm only somewhat motivated to do my hobbies, but even then idk what's the point of learning to draw and shit when I'm the only one enjoying my drawings, might as well just imagine shit

idk if it's my adhd or depression from social isolation... i can't do shit ever. can't keep my straight room. can't do a single homework assignment not at the last minute. can't get through a single semester without ceasing to give all fucks at some point. always burned out at every job I had. put off every chore indefinitely. can't stop rotting on the pc. NPCs love to tout their "hard work" and shit on """""lazy"""""" people but you can't work hard if your brain doesn't allow you to. i do more to stay healthy than 99% of people yet my brain still wants me dead
View attachment 604305

it's impossible to have any motivation if you don't have anything to earn by being "motivated"
it doesn't matter if I work hours on my homework a week prior or do some effort bullshit a day before
applies to literally everything, what do I have to earn by being a good goy? I'm only somewhat motivated to do my hobbies, but even then idk what's the point of learning to draw and shit when I'm the only one enjoying my drawings, might as well just imagine shit
sleepovers in childhood: 0

[UWSL]True. I have absolutely no motivation to do anything, everything just seems pointless to me.[/UWSL]

there's nothing to stay alive for :feelsrope:

Same I can’t focus on or do anything my mind is completely rotted and I’m not even 20 and feel like an old man.

Don't fall for the entire improvement thing. I made myself a machine of productivity and it slowly made me more and more depressed until I just gave up. It was like I wasn't truly living, it's not a way to go. I despise that life so much and would rather just be naturally swayed by passion, motivation and the necessity to do things, like a human is supposed to. Go with the flow, don't force yourself to be productive for the sake of being productive. Seriously, you will regret it.
Thanks for the advice brocel :feelsokman::whitepill:
there's nothing to stay alive for :feelsrope:
:feelsohgod::kys:
Cooming just makes it worse :feelsbadman:
I hate having urges so fucking much :reeeeee:

My brain is rotting. I don't even have the motivation to brush my teeth or shower most days anymore. I'm fucked. Better find the motivation to :feelsrope:

Last edited:
Same. I'm so starved of human interaction that I just have been rotting on this forum all day for the past 2 weeks because it's all I have. Having to be productive and do homework is like taking away my life support