Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel Trait: No girl liked you when you were under 10

yep.
changed kindergarden, got bullied.
other kindergarden, always put in back of group photos.
bullying started there too and continued all through gradeschool.

never had a friend, never had a peer group.

if you are fakecel or larping here, please pour boiling oil over your balls and shove a banana up your ass...
and if you dont get that reference, do it again until you get it.
thx.

yep.
changed kindergarden, got bullied.
other kindergarden, always put in back of group photos.
bullying started there too and continued all through gradeschool.

never had a friend, never had a peer group.

if you are fakecel or larping here, please pour boiling oil over your balls and shove a banana up your ass...
thx.
Damn, sorry brocel

Pretty much. I was screwed the moment i was born. I've experienced nothing but negative feedback all my life

thx.
tips fedora

Always had a small isolated friend group. No girls tho.

Always had a small isolated friend group. No girls tho.
I talked to girl though out highschool and when i was under 10 years old, but i never got a relationship

i was an incel since i was a spermcel

i was an incel since i was a spermcel
O4 OTsNwnteanRvQURcvgEHV5jSLKOtkuQWY7zlh4lA

This is true. Almost all males in my class used to have these short lived immature "relationships" with foid classmates, because a hole fancied them, I never had one of those.

Were you a normal happy kid? Or at least semi happy and clueless?
I became a incel at 18, after becoming neet
I was normie kid, had friends liked anime was good at sports
got called names from time to time but nothing like bad
This is true. Almost all males in my class used to have these short lived immature "relationships" with foid classmates, because a hole fancied them, I never had one of those.
same

I became a incel at 18, after becoming neet
I was normie kid, had friends liked anime was good at sports
got called names from time to time but nothing like bad

same
Fuck you

No
Girl
Ever
Liked

RHEINKWELL

I was always the ugly one, I cried as a kid when ugly duckling was on the TV, our story starts the same but it doesn't have the same ending.

I had female friends in both Kindergarten and Primary school. In Primary School my class was filled with girls. There were 12 Girls and 3 Boys in my class in Primary School. And ı was friends with every one of them. And i think one of those girls had a crush on me(She would constantly kiss me on the cheek and she would invite me to his house to play and Study every Monday). I was a Chad in Primary School.

After Primary School I went to an All Boys Middle School and even though there was no girls I was respected among boys and I looked good. People would constantly call me Handsome. But All of that changed when I hit puberty and started mouth breathing

Due to mouth breathing my teeth became crooked and my face became long and narrow. Also my eyesight worsened in Puberty. And due to all of this my face got fucked and now I look like the fucking Soyjak

Attachments

• F62F084C-1FCC-41B6-BD67-15510D5DF488.png
    F62F084C-1FCC-41B6-BD67-15510D5DF488.png
    17.9 KB · Views: 5
I had female friends in both Kindergarten and Primary school. In Primary School my class was filled with girls. There were 12 Girls and 3 Boys in my class in Primary School. And ı was friends with every one of them. And i think one of those girls had a crush on me(She would constantly kiss me on the cheek and she would invite me to his house to play and Study every Monday). I was a Chad in Primary School.

After Primary School I went to an All Boys Middle School and even though there was no girls I was respected among boys and I looked good. People would constantly call me Handsome. But All of that changed when I hit puberty and started mouth breathing

Due to mouth breathing my teeth became crooked and my face became long and narrow. Also my eyesight worsened in Puberty. And due to all of this my face got fucked and now I look like the fucking Soyjak
Same, but i didnt want to say

In primary school a girl tried to kiss me and confess (she was leaving) I was bluepilled af
She was cute too
i was only 7 years old

I remember when I was 3, I was paired with this bitch and we had to share a bubble mix.

The slut used it all and gave it to me empty. I went to tell the foid teacher - she didn't even bother refilling the mixture. I was sad so went to a muddy puddle to fill it up and the same cunt kicked my hand so I poured the mixture on her.

Can't remember.

When I was a child I had terrible eczema, my hands and legs always looked like they were diseased. Also I had a fivehead.

Most girls made fun of me at that age, so yeah. Between ages 7 and 9, I remember one of my sister's friends, a real class A cunt, would bully and tease me, and my bitch of a sister would stand by and do nothing about it.

But women are angelic and compassionate

I am not entirely sure what it was like. I was just rotting in an international school.

I've wrote about this before but when I was 5 there was this gorgeous little blonde girl named Laura in my class. Absolutely stunning LG. I touched her hand during play time and asked if she wanted to play together. She went, "EWWWWWWWW!! UGHH!!!!" and pulled her hand away from mine. The next day she got a bigger kid to beat me up during lunch. Since then I knew girls didn't like me and that I wasn't good looking.

Girls would tease other girls saying that if they misbehaved or did bad things they would get the girl and force her to kiss me as punishment. I was so ugly I was used as a disciplinary tool among my schoolmates. I remember being in my mid to late 20s and hearing my 9yo cousin had a "little girlfriend" at school and he got caught making out with her after school one day. His mom caught them kissing because he didn't show up at their designated spot and she went to look for him. She walked around the school and caught them up against one another making out. She was so joyful and ecstatic of her "little man" and bragged about it to the whole family. I was listening to her story when she told me and was smiling and laughing on the outside but was crying and broken on the inside because I'd still never made out with a single girl.

Life just isn't fair for us ugly guys no matter what age we are.

I've wrote about this before but when I was 5 there was this gorgeous little blonde girl named Laura in my class. Absolutely stunning LG. I touched her hand during play time and asked if she wanted to play together. She went, "EWWWWWWWW!! UGHH!!!!" and pulled her hand away from mine. The next day she got a bigger kid to beat me up during lunch. Since then I knew girls didn't like me and that I wasn't good looking.

Girls would tease other girls saying that if they misbehaved or did bad things they would get the girl and force her to kiss me as punishment. I was so ugly I was used as a disciplinary tool among my schoolmates. I remember being in my mid to late 20s and hearing my 9yo cousin had a "little girlfriend" at school and he got caught making out with her after school one day. His mom caught them kissing because he didn't show up at their designated spot and she went to look for him. She walked around the school and caught them up against one another making out. She was so joyful and ecstatic of her "little man" and bragged about it to the whole family. I was listening to her story when she told me and was smiling and laughing on the outside but was crying and broken on the inside because I'd still never made out with a single girl.

Life just isn't fair for us ugly guys no matter what age we are.
DAMN, man that sucks, was it your personality

Joking aside man that is bad, hope you find happiness

One girl confessed to me in elementary and I just said OK and kept digging in the dirt. I've been told I was a cute kid and girls liked me, the problem is my cuteness didn't translate into becoming handsome and I grew up to look like a half man half baby weirdo that has the worst traits of both.

That's me alright
Wow. Brutal

One girl confessed to me in elementary and I just said OK and kept digging in the dirt. I've been told I was a cute kid and girls liked me, the problem is my cuteness didn't translate into becoming handsome and I grew up to look like a half man half baby weirdo that has the worst traits of both.
jfl

The only other kids in my neighbourhood were foids when i was a kid, so im going to disagree.

I liked my neighbor, she was one year older than me. Never made a move though.

How is that an incel trait, it should be no one liked you at all

That is not true in my case

No girl liked me during my entire life

More like [Incel Trait]: no foid the same age range as you ever wanted anything to do with you if it didn't involve manipulating you into one-sided deals that only benefited her.