Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: no “friend” of you helped you in any way

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
I realize not even one person I called my friends before wanted to help me in any way

i was always the people who got them presents and acted good , listened to their problems and shit :( did everything for them to like me and in the instant I start telling my problems they don’t listen or don’t care at all , this is so sad and brutal ,I hate people so much,that so called friends never even calls me or messages me first and I’m the one who entertains these faggots ,well not anymore you fucks
I hate this so fucking much ,not one of my friends called me ever :(

my father told me that if none of your “friends” helped you with anything they wasn’t your friends in the first place , thanks dad ,my dad is the most narcissistic person I’ve ever met also

Well, I’m not doing any of the shit anymore, no wonder I have -1 friends, not anymore :(

I’m listening to this while crying today :feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry:

View: https://youtu.be/j8VnYUz9hHc

Last edited:
Better to be alone than to be surrounded by snakes

fuck a friend, normies are literal devils

People only talk with me when they need something from me... :feelsrope:

the instant I start telling my problems they don’t listen or don’t care at all
I have a theory that people only associate with others because you think you can get something out of them. Doesn't have to be something tangible, it can be things like support or companionship. This means that if people perceive like they can get nothing out of you they will ignore you at best or treat you like dog shit at worse. In the end everyone only cares about themselves.

my father told me that if none of your “friends” helped you with anything they wasn’t your friends in the first place , thanks dad ,my dad is the most narcissistic person I’ve ever met also
To be fair, your dad is right.

I realize not even one person I called my friends before wanted to help me in any way

i was always the people who got them presents and acted good , listened to their problems and shit :( did everything for them to like me and in the instant I start telling my problems they don’t listen or don’t care at all , this is so sad and brutal ,I hate people so much,that so called friends never even calls me or messages me first and I’m the one who entertains these faggots ,well not anymore you fucks

Well, I’m not doing any of the shit anymore, no wonder I have -1 friends, not anymore :(

Hey man would you like to be friends I can relate to you greatly if you’d add me on discord we can talk.

I have a theory that people only associate with others because you think you can get something out of them. Doesn't have to be something tangible, it can be things like support or companionship. This means that if people perceive like they can get nothing out of you they will ignore you at best or treat you like dog shit at worse. In the end everyone only cares about themselves.
:feelsokman:

To be fair, your dad is right.
Yeah ,no shit he knows ,the thing I’m raging at is that he knows that my face is extremely ugly and doesn’t did anything to change it before ,now he thinks just cuz Im harrasing them daily to get surgery ,I fucking wish they were smarter and changed shit before or got my acne treatment in time ,now everything is shit

I never had friends, not even fake ones

Yeah being socially unwanted goes along with being an incel because being an incel is all about being socially and sexually unwanted no matter how you act because of your sub par looks according to women.
Brutal. But at least we are friends here mostly.
People here share the same circumstances but that's not enough to make them friends. At best we are going through similar things but it's not enough to be considered friendship. Also look at how much fighting there is sometimes and saying people here are mostly friends seems like a stretch ngl
Yeah, we are, cuz literally the whole existence is against us
This is true tbh
Things never go the way we hoped and we have the worst luck. Call it fate, god hating us, just really unfortunate coincidences...not a happy life in any way.

Kind not really. It's better to be completely alone than surrounded by people who hate you.
Relatable
Yeah being socially unwanted goes along with being an incel because being an incel is all about being socially and sexually unwanted no matter how you act because of your sub par looks according to women.

People here share the same circumstances but that's not enough to make them friends. At best we are going through similar things but it's not enough to be considered friendship. Also look at how much fighting there is sometimes and saying people here are mostly friends seems like a stretch ngl

This is true tbh
Things never go the way we hoped and we have the worst luck. Call it fate, god hating us, just really unfortunate coincidences...not a happy life in any way.
I’m pretty sure the whole universe is acting negatively to us everytime ,just look at other people they have their lives like water going down the river

I’m pretty sure the whole universe is acting negatively to us everytime ,just look at other people they have their lives like water going down the river
Yeah when you aren't good looking and have a way more difficult time even getting anyone to talk to you (not talk down to you like they usually do) it's like that. Some people say incels are just unfortunate and cursed. They might be right because incel life outside of copes definitely feels like a curse.

nice ost

I always have to do everything and initiate everything, sometimes I am sad about it but after I got blackpilled I understand that this is the norm and the only thing I can get, no one will ever "like" me

nice ost

I always have to do everything and initiate everything, sometimes I am sad about it but after I got blackpilled I understand that this is the norm and the only thing I can get, no one will ever "like" me
Yeah I really hate it

I've always wondered if they would still be my friends if they knew I post on the incel forums, one of them bitches about how much he hates incels and randomly inserts incels into conversations which do not involve them at all. Another one I suspect might actually be an incel because I have never seen him receive any positive attention from a female, although I doubt he's on this forum because he's pretty blue-pilled.

Ironically the one who hates incels went through a brief woman-hating phase about a decade ago when he got rejected by some roastie (she fucked him a couple times and he thought that made him her boyfriend but she just saw him as one of the horses on the cock carousel) but then a year later he got a girlfriend who he eventually married and ever since then women have been perfect angels :feelswhat:

I do, but only enough on one hand.

I've probably been through over 20 to 30 friends since middle school, most of whom only befriended me because they wanted to use me to buy them shit, or they just felt sorry for me.