Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: No Facebook

• Thread starter Therapywasawaste
  • Start date
Therapywasawaste

Therapywasawaste

"I should be living underground, I'm so subhuman."
★★★
I never had a facebook. I didn't have any social media until I was 14 and my mother told me to because I had no friends. I had an instagram where I posted my art. I don't like having my information out there. I don't want my name and face publicly available, it would make it alot harder to start over and abandon this life if everyone knows who I am.

My mother would always post my pictures on her facebook despite my protest.

I made a facebook account just now to try and contact a foid I liked (Probably shouldn't have followed her at 2 am, might seem creepy.) I won't post any pictures of my face but I did put my first and last name on there. I probably won't post anything. I don't plan on telling my family but they're mostly milenials so they'll find it eventually. Once my family follows me, then the account is obviously me and evidence of my existance which I do not like.

I have Facebook, but I only use it to buy and sell items. I’ve bought tractors and other things through Facebook Marketplace. I’ve also sold many household items that were no longer needed. I do not use Facebook for socializing

faggots use facebook to interact with bots

Get on Facebook now you filthy goyim or I will get you all reported for antisemtism

I made a facebook account in 2009 and deleted it after like 3 months. In 2024 no one younger than 40 uses facebook anyway, not having Instagram is definitely a bigger incel trait

more like below age of 50 trait

I have one, but I created for earning a pet in Habbo back in 2011. Having no Insta is the real incel trait for me.

I made a facebook account in 2009 and deleted it after like 3 months. In 2024 no one younger than 40 uses facebook anyway, not having Instagram is definitely a bigger incel trait
Never used instagram a day in my life. Only use Facebook to buy and sell stuff

You don't need it when .is is Basedbook. It even looks the same on Classic Light (2021).

Haven't used that shit since 2013

I have Facebook, but I only use it to buy and sell items. I’ve bought tractors and other things through Facebook Marketplace. I’ve also sold many household items that were no longer needed. I do not use Facebook for socializing
That's about the only reason left to use that shitty site

sad how it replaced craigslist

A lot of people still use it. At least where I am, people use Facebook to keep in touch with each other.

Last edited:
this site and some older forums is the closest too social media i will ever get. i dont consider YouTube social media unless you comment, then is just a video site

That's about the only reason left to use that shitty site

sad how it replaced craigslist
Yeah, I used to buy stuff on Craigslist, but hardly anything is on there anymore.

Facebook isnt popular anymore among young folks since a long time. Also during my school time only a few had Facebook. It started with Instagram when it became the norm that everyone has a social media account

Bro nobody under the age of like 30 or isn’t from like a 3rd world shithole uses Facebook. Especially if you live in Florida bro don’t u guys have a vibrant Instagram culture there

I had an Instagram when I was 10 in 2015 and got 500 followers then moved to other places. I did not use Instagram other than to steal funny shitposts & goon during my teen years

I don't use any social media, but most zoomers these days do not use facebook.

facebook's for boomers lol

no that's just a gen Z trait

Facebook maxxing is legit. Use Facebook to your advantage. Since hardly anyone uses it anymore, the few girls who do still use it are more likely to be responsive to you.