Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: never knowing any trends

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Willing to bet all incels never knew about literally anything trending or popular/cool when you were growing up. Living in a completely different world from normies

or , knowing about these trends but genuinely not seeing why people like them at all

That's because "trends" are retarded in the modern world. Post-broadband revolution = post-modern society. There is no "mainstream" anymore except for the people too stupid to seek out what interest them and instead rely on corporate direction.

Edit: that latter group though is mostly made up of foids, so the OP is largely correct.

ngl it's better that way.

I'm still in the 1970's.
No Cell Phone, No Facebook, No Rap, No video games since Atari 5200, back in 1982.

I'm very aware of the trends of today. However, knowing they exists it's not enough. Following the trends requires a certain type of lifestyle and view of the world which I have never possessed. It's mostly through exposure, insecurity and greed that people follow trends. If I'm in my room not being exposed nor feeling shame for not following them, then there you find why I'm eccentric and an outcast.

Or knowing about a trend but not participate on it.

The only way I'd know about trends is if I'm trying to moneymaxx with them

same here, i dont know even what day today is

Here’s how trend works: chad or Stacy does it

People follow not because they think it’s goid but they think chad and Stacy are good

Good trend was Kemono Friends. But not in lithuania (separatist part of Russia)

I've never been in the 'now' with trends.