Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel trait: never had 'the talk'

belowhumanity

belowhumanity

Officer
★★
This is typically a symptom of having a deadbeat piece of shit father who takes 0 active role in raising their children and leaves them to rot throughout their formative years because he is fat, undisciplined and lazy himself. Being deprived of such a basic and important experience epitomises the abandonment from society that incels suffer from as they are left to figure things out themselves on the internet most likely which will inevitably contribute to their social alienation.

What is “the talk”? :waitwhat:

The internet taught me more than my parents :lul:

A conversation a father typically has with their son about sex, puberty, women, etc. It is an important part in a boy's transition to manhood

A conversation a father typically has with their son about sex, puberty, women, etc. It is an important part in a boy's transition to manhood
Never had that: my father never spoke to me except when discussing my grades at school. :fuk:

It is a meme. It only happenes in Hollywood movies between chad and his father.

The internet taught me more than my parents :lul:
Same, it is much worse though to learn about life like that though. My parents literally gave me nothing.

Meh it wouldn’t have done me any good anyway. Why learn about something you’ll never experience?

It is a meme. It only happenes in Hollywood movies between chad and his father.
You just can't say that though, it is 100% the best way for a child to learn about those things. The talk will also include important information about social hierarchies and fitting in and being NT as well as working around your particular shortcomings (height, ethnicity, etc.) Definitely not a meme, I know several examples IRL that demonstrate the impact of the talk

Meh it wouldn’t have done me any good anyway. Why learn about something you’ll never experience?
it usually isnt just limited to sex, also puberty and stuff about coming of age such as social hierarchies and being NT

it usually isnt just limited to sex, also puberty and stuff about coming of age such as social hierarchies and being NT
My parents don't even know about stuff like that. They went through life not thinking deeply about how things are and why they are, just like most normies do.

I only had my mom talk to me briefly about masturbation after she thought I was jerking it behind my sister's while we were watching a movie or something in the family room. Keep in mind, I was actually just scratching the area around my balls because I was 14 and I was just beginning to grow pubic hair, and it was coming out very itchy.

'The birds, the bees and the incels.'

Unironically true
Everything sexual I've learn off the internet.

Otherwise known as being taught about “the birds and the bees” ie how to be a man, sex and how to do it safely, how to get women, how to fuck a girl good, how to shave, how to dress and talk etc to come across as attractive etc, etc. :feelsclown:

Video related. :feelsokman:

View: https://youtu.be/lle4ilOHrXg

Last edited: