Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait never get in trouble or rarely get in trouble

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Luminary
★★★★★
We just usually ldar and mind our own business.We never steal,riot,get in fights,never hurt anyone,never gotten a speeding ticket.

I get in trouble quiet a bit, just my awkward nature

kinda the opposite for me, I get called up to the school counselors' office over stupid shit all the time even though I'm a high performing student and never cause problems

the thing is, when you do something you get in 500% more trouble than a normie

Trouble comes to me, mostly because my dad is a fucking idiot and gets into fights with everyone.

There's different types of incels. This is a trait of one type of incel.
Some incels get in trouble for being falsely accused of doing bad things, like sexual harrassment, since they're ugly.
Other incels get in trouble for fighting back to bullies.
Finally, the condition of inceldom makes people want to cope by doing drugs. An incel could get in trouble for that.

I never got in trouble really

I wouldn't say that it's an incel trait though

Can relate, it certainly applies to high inhibcels.

When I was 18 I was reported to the police by a foid because I made her a lot of anonymous phone pranks with a vocal simulator telling her I was Robocop

cope, i always got in trouble back in high school because whenever i was bullied/beat up the principal thought it was my fault and that i somehow started the fight.

I've had the cops called on me before and gotten a speeding ticket. Not much other than that.

Indeed. Not even a speeding ticket

Another incel trait is normies picking up on the fact that you don't get in trouble and trying to get you in situations where you could get in trouble so they can look down on and chastise you for it later.

Can't get into trouble if you never go anywhere. :feelsthink:

Stay the fuck inside.

I try but somehow I always attract trouble

When I was bullied in school I almost got expelled because I threw a pair of scissors at the bully and it hit a bystander jfl.

We just usually ldar and mind our own business.We never steal,riot,get in fights,never hurt anyone,never gotten a speeding ticket.
I have gotten into 3 fight,all because I tried being "outgoing" and getting shit on by normies

No not really tbh, I‘ve gotten a speeding ticket before.

I'm lazy as fuck all I do is study and rot here

kinda the opposite for me, I get called up to the school counselors' office over stupid shit all the time even though I'm a high performing student and never cause problems

My high school counselor was a lesbian piece of crap behind a desk telling me how to live.

Indeed. Not even a speeding ticket
JFL just don't live life at all theory.

This thread is major cope, not only should you not give a fuck because life already treats you like shit, you should cope via 'anti-social' behaviour. They think you do it either way, lookism in action.

I don’t get in trouble at all but I don’t think this applies to all incels since they could get falsely accused of something or get in trouble for fighting a bully