Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: never feeling comfortable in your own skin

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Because how would you feel comfortable in an ugly shell?

I relate. Going outside in public is a chore, I am constantly looking around to check who might be staring at me. Perhaps I am paranoid but people are very judgemental, atleast subconsciously.

I relate. Going outside in public is a chore, I am constantly looking around to check who might be staring at me. Perhaps I am paranoid but people are very judgemental, atleast subconsciously.
Average and high IQ normans usually won't hate you on sight based on looks as much as a slight bias against you, only low IQ, cucked ones will immediately hate you, but foids absolutely do, not paranoia to notice signs of it.

Same

I feel disgusted in my body

I often feel I should peel of my current skin and my real skin is underneath