Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel trait: Never being invited to school reunions

• Thread starter Deleted member 17984
  • Start date
Deleted member 17984

Deleted member 17984

On my last braincel
-
If you ever get an invite it'll be a mass invitation
No-one from school likes you, if they remember you at all :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

What even is that?

I graduated high school over 5 years ago. Do high schools have 5 year reunions usually?

What even is that?
Where everyone gets together and "reminisces" about school, sees how people have progressed etc

I graduated high school over 5 years ago. Do high schools have 5 year reunions usually?
ngl I see them being advertised at local bars or facebook pages all the fucking time like yearly, I haven't been invited to even one of these things

ngl I see them being advertised at local bars or facebook pages all the fucking time like yearly, I haven't been invited to even one of these things

no wonder I didn't hear about it

Where everyone gets together and "reminisces" about school, sees how people have progressed etc
Ahh I see.
Such events are probably ultra suifuel. :feelsrope:

i dont get the point tbh. if you like people you went to high school with then you dont need a reunion to stay in touch ... and otherwise if u dont see people anymore youprobably dont want to. why do people voluntarily re live high school jfl

i dont get the point tbh. if you like people you went to high school with then you dont need a reunion to stay in touch ... and otherwise if u dont see people anymore youprobably dont want to. why do people voluntarily re live high school jfl
because its a good time for normies, where they have their friends around them all day and have multiple relationships, its suifuel if you didn't enjoy school as the average normie now thinks about these memories for the rest of their life while you have nothing to think of fondly

because its a good time for normies, where they have their friends around them all day and have multiple relationships, its suifuel if you didn't enjoy school as the average normie now thinks about these memories for the rest of their life while you have nothing to think of fondly

true i guess for chads its a chance to refuck their high school gfs lmfao

true i guess for chads its a chance to refuck their high school gfs lmfao
Can't imagine the amount of illegitimate children produced by school reunion chads, seems to be a bigger deal in America so I bet its even worse there :feelspuke:

School reunions are a thing? I'd never want to spend another second with people from high school

even if i did get an invitation i wouldn't show up

School reunions are a thing? I'd never want to spend another second with people from high school
I'd only be curious to find out how many of the bangers I despised in school are now in jail. Life fuel to know I can travel and enjoy life where I can while these cunts rot in jail.

I'd only be curious to find out how many of the bangers I despised in school are now in jail. Life fuel to know I can travel and enjoy life where I can while these cunts rot in jail.
Given how bullies are usually more masculine and therefore treated better when they fuck up...

I'd say none of them. maybe their henchmen are locked up

College reunions are worse than high school reunions. All the Chad fratstars gather together in their cliques while incels like us are alone and have no group to be with at reunions.

I dont think high school reunions are a real thing

If you ever get an invite it'll be a mass invitation
No-one from school likes you, if they remember you at all :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

They forgot you existed, buddy boyo. The foids from your past still want you dead.

Consider yourself lucky

at best it's a belated way to eat rice

Given how bullies are usually more masculine and therefore treated better when they fuck up...

I'd say none of them. maybe their henchmen are locked up
Naw there's a few of these psychopaths in for murder/attempted murder. Although it is the UK and a 'life's sentence is usually 15 years. So theres a chance some of them are already out, about to leave prison. I left school 17 years ago.

I once had a dream that I got plastic surgery and I looked like a 10/10 chad. No one from my old school knew this but I got to know about a school reunion bc of Facebook and went there. Everyone was shocked and surprised and started talking to me. Was Lifefuel dream

Consider yourself lucky

at best it's a belated way to eat rice

jfc that's suifuel
I agree, I wouldn't go if I had been invited but not to worry, I will never be invited :feelsYall: