Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel Trait: Narcissistic Parents over 30

aswellfella

aswellfella

Personalitymaxxed Voicechad
★★★★★
Some normies are unfortunate enough to have narcissitc parents, but they still become reproductively successful because the parents reproduced in their early 20s, so the sexually-successful DNA they carry is uncorrupted. It's a little worse for wear due to their shit upbringing because of their parents' naturally low empathy for their offspring, but it's enough to bag a landwhale or LTB --and they continue their line, this time correcting the mistakes of their narcissic parents so their son can find a higher mate.

Incels (or maybe just me), however, have naracissitic parents + old parents, making sure autism and low T development are assured. So it's corrupted DNA + terrible upbringing because parents sincerly don't give a fuck about you as an individual with a future. And altogether that equals a trucel, or Lucas from Southern Arizona.

Have a good 4th of July everybody. Fuck you, Englanders. (I kid, I kid, tbh the American Revolution was pretty unjustified)

Last edited:
same but very late 30s
One forgets I exist and the other sees me like a pet or an accessory

idk about low T tho

I likely have mild androgen insensitivity.
what makes you think so ?

I have some low T traits like low energy and low libido but I think that's just a consequence of having a shit life.

what makes you think so ?

I have some low T traits like low energy and low libido but I think that's just a consequence of having a shit life.
Nigga have you seen my hips? Also I can't grow a beard after a year. Basically I look like a eunuch with big balls, and it's... well it's extremely agitating.

Some normies are unfortunate enough to have narcissitc parents, but they still become reproductively successful because the parents reproduced in their early 20s, so the sexually-successful DNA they carry is uncorrupted. It's a little worse for wear due to their shit upbringing because of their parents' naturally low empathy for their offspring, but it's enough to bag a landwhale or LTB --and they continue their line, this time correcting the mistakes of their narcissic parents so their son can find a higher mate.

Incels (or maybe just me), however, have naracissitic parents + old parents, making sure autism and low T development are assured. So it's corrupted DNA + terrible upbringing because parents sincerly don't give a fuck about you as an individual with a future. And altogether that equals a trucel, or Lucas from Southern Arizona.

Have a good 4th of July everybody. Fuck you, Englanders. (I kid, I kid, tbh the American Revolution was pretty unjustified)
FUCK OFF I JUST WANT A WHITE PUSSY DEATH TO THE UNITED STATED FUCK THE RIGHT WING FUCK CAPITALISM FUCK WHITE PEOPLE FUCK OFF I HATE THIS FUCKING HOLIDAY!!!!!!

FUCK OFF I JUST WANT A WHITE PUSSY DEATH TO THE UNITED STATED FUCK THE RIGHT WING FUCK CAPITALISM FUCK WHITE PEOPLE FUCK OFF I HATE THIS FUCKING HOLIDAY!!!!!!
Looks like you've been schizomaxxing, friend