Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel Trait: Most gifts you try to give are denied

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
I would say 4/5 times I try and give a gift to somebody they deny it. I don't know if this is a real incel trait, or it's just me. Or maybe people in general are picky about gifts they accept.

I have no one to give gifts to

In the youth commune, I prepared a meal for everyone.

I later overheard a youth named "Jeremiah" say "Wow. This tastes like shit"(I rushed the meal and didn't cook the noodles properly due to anxiety/discomfort).

I later overheard a youth named "Jeremiah" say "Wow. This tastes like shit"(I rushed the meal and didn't cook the noodles properly due to anxiety/discomfort).
what the fuck is a youth commune? were you raised in a cult or something?

so am I-- I tried gifting people a temperature readout on their showerheads but all have denied what should be ON EVERY FUCKING SHOWER. Actually now that I think about it getting your gifts denied in general is an incel trait.

It makes no sense. it's just pragmatic to know what the temperature of water is.
That's giga-autistic though.
People like playing with the shower knobs, a simple readout would take out all the fun. Plus, electronics and water don't mix, it's ridiculous. I also doubt that they're accurate, they reek with "useless Chinese knick-knack" energy. You also expect them to ditch their current heads, which is a chore even if it's really easy.

I still think you're correct. It's just rude to say "No" to a present and I highly doubt that they thought about it as hard as I did now.
Incel feelings just don't matter.

That's giga-autistic though.
People like playing with the shower knobs, a simple readout would take out all the fun. Plus, electronics and water don't mix, it's ridiculous. I also doubt that they're accurate, they reek with "useless Chinese knick-knack" energy. You also expect them to ditch their current heads, which is a chore even if it's really easy.

I still think you're correct. It's just rude to say "No" to a present and I highly doubt that they thought about it as hard as I did now.
Incel feelings just don't matter.
its just so stupid, they jump in a shower cold like retards. It's primitive to pull our hand out and waste all this time feeling if the water is right.

These readouts are extremely accurate IMO. You're not gonna get electrocuted. There's no battery, the LCD is powered by the water pressure.

When guys ask a foid out on a date, it's basically an offer of a free dinner and/or drinks. Imagine if you had to pay for the privilege of getting a job interview.

its just so stupid, they jump in a shower cold like retards. It's primitive to pull our hand out and waste all this time feeling if the water is right.
I've probably had 7000 showers in my life and I've never had that problem. Turn on faucet, check the water temperature, adjust, check again, and then switch to shower.

Giving gifts is cucked.
I've never gotten any gifts, why would I gift others?

brutal