Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Incel Trait] Missing the big picture

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
When you're 21 years old and have no friends or social circle but have tried to looksmaxx yourself as much as possible, you're not getting it.

When you're forcing yourself to abstain from masturbating in the hope that it'll transform you into a virile alpha male, you're not getting it.

When you spend your friday nights getting genuinely angry in arguments on /fit/ about how compound lifts are superior to isolation exercises for muscular hypertrophy, you're not getting it.

It's kind of just a NT pill, but I think this kind of aspie behaviour is what unifies all types of incels/incels in denial (ITcels, soyboys, Redpillers, MSTOW, etc). NT people simply do not participate in nonsensical forum arguments or spend time researching fucking nonsense like NoFap or nutritional supplements which supposedly make them more normal. It's best summarised in that brilliant 4chan post about "self improvement" being for mentally ill freaks and how everything just kind of happens for normal people without any need for thought. They go with the flow.

Incels instead JUST DON'T GET IT. Perhaps due to the years they've spent on mind-forming video games where every outcome possible has a set list of actions you perform in order to achieve it, incels often think the same applies to real life. This is why you see people from all across the "manosphere" (cringe term but still) trying all kinds of copes to help increase their attractiveness to women. The funny thing is that they often become so fixated on the cope itself rather than the thing they even initially set out to achieve, and become hardcore aspies in defending it. I have had people genuinely rage at me because I said NoFap was a load of bullshit. You will see people CELEBRATE going 60 days without masturbating despite the fact that it hasn't got them ANYTHING they initially set out for. There are endless examples of this across all types of incel coping methods.

I have been lurking red/blackpill forums since 2012 and the thing I've noticed is that almost nobody ever improves their situation. This is why I find self improvement to be such a scam. It's not that men aren't willing to try - look at any gym, it's packed with gymcels following their routines and logging their workouts. Same shit with PUA (which has kind of died down now but it used to be huge), guys were willing to go out there and approach, to even fucking pay for seminars JFL. It's that success in life is down to genetics. Nobody wants to believe it, and nobody can sell it, no wonder the blackpill is so despised. If only people could look at their own lives and see how far their own efforts have gotten them, the blackpill would be their natural conclusion.

Based and high IQ. The only self-improvement that MIGHT work is making tons of money, but JFL if people don't think capitalism is a scam. It's all corruption, nepotism and cronyism. Entrepreneurship is a meme too, 99% of business fail, and the only ones that do make it are started either by already rich corrupt fucks, or by sons with a million dollar loan. Or people with no fucking morals doing borderline illegal shit. Or actually illegal shit and laundering the money. Most people are forced to slave 8 hours a day + commute, 5 days a week, for just enough money to pay rent and bills, buy food, buy some toys to not blow their brains out, and to maybe feed the kids if they afford that. Just enough to have to slave some fucking more to pay the next batch of bills.

Based and high IQ. The only self-improvement that MIGHT work is making tons of money, but JFL if you don't think capitalism is a scam. It's all corruption, nepotism and cronyism. Entrepreneurship is a meme too, 99% of business fail, and the only ones that do make it are started either by already rich corrupt fucks, or by sons with a million dollar loan. Or people with no fucking morals doing borderline illegal shit. Or actually illegal shit and laundering the money. Most people are forced to slave 8 hours a day + commute, 5 days a week, for just enough money to pay rent and bills, buy food, buy some toys to not blow their brains out, and to maybe feed the kids if they afford that. Just enough to have to slave some fucking more to pay the next batch of bills.
Legit AF. Money is really the only thing that can make a difference, which explains why it's near fucking impossible for people who aren't born into it to get. The rest of us are stuck as miserable wage slaves. Life for the average is absolute garbage.

Legit AF. Money is really the only thing that can make a difference, which explains why it's near fucking impossible for people who aren't born into it to get. The rest of us are stuck as miserable wage slaves. Life for the average is absolute garbage.
The only things that really matter are things that hard work can't get you. Because most people are not lazy self-sabotagers. If all it takes is hard work to become rich and fuck loads of girls, you'd see a lot more people doing it.

I have done most things you have described, except for most of the internet arguing about the nonsensical stuff, I still did that too.

It's human nature to have hope and be trying, but yeah most people that ended up here or on similar sites probably won't be doing good anytime soon