Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill INCEL TRAIT MEGATHREAD!!!

are you the bug man

Is this thread a competition? I don't like competitions.

Incel trait: You're not competitive.

Incel trait: You're not competitive.

KEK

I love @Animecel2D threads

Incel trait: you're a endomorph.

Incel trait: you're a endomorph.

based compilation bot

A Reddit bot is a program that can monitor posts, comments, and other users’ actions and autonomously respond to them. For example, you can create a Reddit bot that scans all the comments in the community r/funny, one of the largest subreddits, and reply to those containing the word ‘dog.’ It may provide the link to the picture of a cute puppy or the blog post discussing the topic related to dogs from your website.

Unlike many platforms, Reddit is actually bot-friendly. It even provides an application programming interface (API), which developers are encouraged to use while creating their bots. However, you need to keep in mind that Reddit has certain rules that must be followed to avoid being banned. Every subreddit also has some regulations, and your bot should be in line with them.

i don't see one of mine :feels:

i don't see one of mine :feels:

woah, not the last two lol

I have all of those

I have all of those
Good, if you don‘t have all of the traits listed in this thread then you are 100% fakecel cuck and I will report all of your posts

holy shit I can’t even click previous because the fucking hat is in the way

for me it's

acne
5'7"
chubby
asymmetrical face
glasses