Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel Trait: Major Depressive Episodes

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
You will slowly neglect your body, your skin will be destroyed by acne and the high levels of cortisol released from all the stress, begin sleeping and LDARing the entire day, quickly grow obese from food coping to stop all the negative, suicidal thoughts, and once you finally wake up from this nightmare dream, everyone around you has progressed with their lives while you have remained the same, but completely physically and psychologically broken, drowning in self hatred for letting yourself fall this low, and will likely relapse back to your old cycle of living in complete despair, slowly assuring your fate to continuing to live this miserable life.:blackpill:

Yes...

I'll add another placeholder in this thread, for later. Depression is often problematic.

I think it’s just the hair :feelsmega:

It's so weird for me...

In one moment I'm very depressed and feel like shit...

But no more then 5 minutes later I'm happy as fuck singing along to music in my car having fun... Until i remember that there's nothing to be happy about in my life.

I started taking zoloft. I'm going to try keto diet too, apparently keto diet increases gaba levels in your brain so it can help depression and anxiety.

You will slowly neglect your body, your skin will be destroyed by acne and the high levels of cortisol released from all the stress, begin sleeping and LDARing the entire day, quickly grow obese from food coping to stop all the negative, suicidal thoughts, and once you finally wake up from this nightmare dream, everyone around you has progressed with their lives while you have remained the same, but completely physically and psychologically broken, drowning in self hatred for letting yourself fall this low, and will likely relapse back to your old cycle of living in complete despair, slowly assuring your fate to continuing to live this miserable life.:blackpill:
episodes? nigger I have it constantly and it never leaves me

Giga over. :feelsrope:
Ropes me
Tumblr olyhg3qXJc1udm0ggo1 400

Why you gotta remind me bro?

You still shoart

If there is a hell,its here on earth,living as a truecel plagued with debilitating diseases like depression.

Brutally over if u fail to stem Maxx and cope maxx

u need do calorie limit ASAP. Cut out sugar and junk too. Addictive food is death sentence

Almost everyday

Very, very unfortunate, dear fellowcel.

Here is a similar aspect of myself:

I am short(5'3) and also use glasses, much like you... (I have blotches of hyper-pigmentation across my face as well)
Damn bro, I can see the mental anguish just from the state of your room and face. Truly an unfortunate state we all incels have. :feelsbadman:

I am almost 200 lbs now, gained 50 pounds, and have a very bloated face.
All I can hear when girls look at you is vomiting sounds and laughter "OH MY GOD YOU CANT BE SERIOUS" says the Stacy as she cries from laughter at such a pitiful male like you or shemale as the Beckie states...."I like my guys like Bowser shaped... But you aren't even wario shaped you know what you are honey" as she blinks her fake eyelashes..."you're a poopven universe" she laughs.... :feelsbadman: I can literally imagine this in my head....I'm so sorry brother..

All I can hear when girls look at you is vomiting sounds and laughter "OH MY GOD YOU CANT BE SERIOUS" says the Stacy as she cries from laughter at such a pitiful male like you or shemale as the Beckie states...."I like my guys like Bowser shaped... But you aren't even wario shaped you know what you are honey" as she blinks her fake eyelashes..."you're a poopven universe" she laughs.... :feelsbadman: I can literally imagine this in my head....I'm so sorry brother..
:feelsrope::feelsrope: Never began.

Damn bro, I can see the mental anguish just from the state of your room and face. Truly an unfortunate state we all incels have. :feelsbadman:

Yes...

I wish that I could die from over eating. Sadly I'm skinny no matter how badly I eat.

Desciption is spot on. The pain is so unbearable. It goes away at random and appears in leastt expected moment. My mood is as stable as pendulum. I can feel fine one day amd the next I feel like shit and the other day I feel something in-between.

I wish that I could die from over eating. Sadly I'm skinny no matter how badly I eat.
How is that possible unless you have digestive problems? :dafuckfeels:

I'm a BPD and I've had major depressive episodes, some of them resulting in trying to commit suicide. So I agree

I actually one time was walking alone home one day during a heavy rainstorm alone, and I thought of a great monologue about how for so long and for so much of my youth I looked to the icons of the Saints, the Virgin Mary, Jesus, and how I thought humanity reflected that. I thought that they were divine aspirations we could live up to.

I started laughing maniacally in the rain, how much of a lie that had been. I screamed like a mad man something along the lines of how I’m free of delusion and the icons of demons are a depiction of me. When this happened, extremely loud thunder happened right in front of me.

I might have power over nature bros:feelsdevil:

How is that possible unless you have digestive problems? :dafuckfeels:
It wouldn't be a quick death, but you'd probably die much faster than an ordinary person.