Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel Trait: Low T and puberty fucked you over...

BlackCel_from_ZA

BlackCel_from_ZA

Why rope? You never had a life JFL :)
★★★★★
Imagine being 21 years old, low T and puberty fucking you over. I have a 16 year olds frame, I've had pimples and acne scars since highschool and I can't even grow armpit or facial hair :cryfeels: I get voicemogged by literal 16 year olds while playing Warzone that is why I have resorted to muting my mic. It's like puberty choose to give me the worst parts and forget all the goods parts. I haven't grow, constant acne and backacne, I get wristmogged by my 18 year old sister. I can't cope,

I live in a 3rd world shithole country, so going the doctors route isn't the best option right now(ovER for poorcels).For the gymcels I need some advice. What foods do I need to eat in order to heighten my Testosterone? What foods help with clearing acne. I have searched on youtube and google and most of that shit doesn't work. I've bought aloe vera gel, tea tree oil etc. None of that shit works. I feel like if I can get my skin undercontrol I could potentially bump my SMV from a 1 to at least a 1 and a half.

Suggestions are appreciated.

Hight testosterone during puberty unironically had a rather destructive influence on my looks; As a kid i was still quite unimpressive, but nonetheless posessed a somewhat feminine, chubby and cutesy face. However, during my teenage years, i had turned into a complete abomination; my midface increased vertically, my cheekbones became uncannily wide and protrusive, bodyhair appeared, etc.

Last edited:
Hight testosterone during puberty unironically had a rather destructive influence on my looks; As a kid i was still quite unimpressive, but nonetheless posessed a somewhat feminine, chubby and cutesy face. However, during my teenage years, i had turned into a complete abomination; my midface increased vertically, my cheekbones became uncannily wide and protrusive, bodyhair appeared, etc.
Brootal but still brocel I would take being a High T ogre over a low T incel