Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel Trait:Low Social IQ.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
My Social IQ is minus 0 i'm literally a social retard, can't understand what people tell me, can't go anywhere because of this shit. it's fucking awful.

yes, people will directly look at me and talk to me and i won't understand what they're talking about but i don't want to come off as a retard so i say yes
it's why on my first and only job the boss asked why i was standing there and i said i was waiting for more material to be delivered and i don't remember what he said here i just knew he was talking to me about going off and doing something else in the factory and when he stopped talking i said yes, then we stood there for 5 seconds and didn't move until he called me a baby and told me to sweep the floor.
it was one of the reasons they used when firing me after only a week of working there lol

I am a selectively social NT.