Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel Trait: Love at first sight is the only possible conception of love

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Most people are prone to the notion of 'love at first sight' than they would like to admit. But I ask every brocel here, you have to admit-- love at first sight is the only possible conception of love, and those that don't feel this way are freaks that must be less than 12% of the population.

Romantic love, as how I personally describe it is the feeling you get when just by looking at them, you know you would like to touch them, and be with them no matter what they say or believe in. This is what romantic love is, ultimately, and I think anyone who thinks otherwise is full of shit. This is why tatted BLM suicide girls frequently date guys like Richard Spencer. Being with hot people is so crucial to the concept of love that it feels right to completely sacrifice any ideals you had as a person to be with a person who looks just right for you.

This is how most happy couples work. They eyed each other out-- and stay with each other for no other reason than they are hot enough at the time. Did it matter they had zero hobbies in common??? If anything, it probably balances them out as a couple since they aren't burdening each other's boundaries-- but at the same time, they are different people expanding their boundaries, simply because they had that gut feeling of sticking thru with someone because they were hot at first sight.

Compare that to shitty bluepilled couples, where after getting railed by Chad and dumped, Becky hunts for some normie that has a good job, and a few common interests where she nags and are always up in each other's faces, growing ever more insular.

Last edited:
Well, yeah. You get together based on looks because that's the biological instinct that drives people together, and then you work out the kinks as you go along. At least, that's how it's supposed to go. Except it only works for attractive men, and foids like to give up and just jump to another dick when the going gets tough instead of acting like the adults they should be and learning to resolve issues and conflicts in a relationship.

Gee, and we're the incels. :feelsclown::society:

"Love" for women is merely their genetically programmed desire for Chad to rawdog and creampie her and reproduce his offspring. Women do not experience any other form of love and just use manipulation and deception to reproduce with the highest quality DNA. They are just biological robots seeking Chad.

Dp76ujlVAAAFDt6

The vast majority of men will never experience it.

Isn't that more lust.

Well, yeah. You get together based on looks because that's the biological instinct that drives people together, and then you work out the kinks as you go along. At least, that's how it's supposed to go. Except it only works for attractive men, and foids like to give up and just jump to another dick when the going gets tough instead of acting like the adults they should be and learning to resolve issues and conflicts in a relationship.

Gee, and we're the incels. :feelsclown::society:
sad life

I disagree. I think you can just meet someone and not think much of them and eventually grow to like them more as you know them better.

Isn't that more lust.
Love is more than lust but you need to be attractive to experience both. Love between man and woman doesn't exists without lust but lust can exist without love. E.g. someone saw an extremely sexy hooker. "I want fuck you" - lust, "I want to be with you" - love mixed with lust. Of course, ugly people provoke neither love nor lust. All successful love stories are between beautiful people even if these stories are tragic. Ugly men can fall in love with beautiful woman but she doesn't love him ( e.g. Quasimodo ). These stories are based on real life because you don't see in real life some beauty falling in love with man with Down syndrome ( even if this man is "contributing to soyciety" and have "proffessor" status in clown world ).

Last edited:
Dnr but sounds like a load of bs.

with cruel caretakers, if any
Love is more than lust but you need to be attractive to experience both. Love between man and woman doesn't exists without lust but lust can exist without love. E.g. someone saw an extremely sexy hooker. "I want fuck you" - lust, "I want to be with you" - love mixed with lust. Of course, ugly people provoke neither love nor lust. All successful love stories are between beautiful people even if these stories are tragic. Ugly men can fall in love with beautiful woman but she doesn't love him ( e.g. Quasimodo ). These stories are based on real life because you don't see in real life some beauty falling in love with man with Down syndrome ( even if this man is "contributing to soyciety" and have "proffessor" status in clown world ).
Based and true. The male conception of love is not only exclusive to men, but only a fraction of men who possess the capability to think outside their biology, anyway, and act on it, if they could. And even then, they'll still be ruled by lust all the same. A romanticized idealization of the more carnal and biologically real love that is built entirely upon the foundation of lust, of wanting someone for what they are, not who they are. Very few people could pull off this idealized love when it comes down to it, and they need the physical attraction as a prerequisite in order to have the opportunity.

Foids themselves are constantly saying "if she's not into you, you need to accept that and stop trying to get her to change her mind"

If she isn't into you from the start, it's absolutely over.

Isn't that more lust.
the only difference is that we delude ourselves into thinking 'love' is classier
I disagree. I think you can just meet someone and not think much of them and eventually grow to like them more as you know them better.
but you need to be attracted to them in the first place to even give that opportunity