Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Incel trait: 'Lost' and hopeless dreams (+ my dream interpretations)

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
I've just had a dream of mixed feelings. That dream was way more intense than previous dreams.

I'll describe them as clear as I could and as much as I can intercept from it

1.Walking for long, dehydrated, then found a 7/11 and go into a small 7/11 convenience store just to find that drinks aren't there.

As funny and harmless as it sounds, it signals helplessness of my life, of if something that can help me in my life, has disappeared. In real life, I shop daily at 7/11 to buy diet drinks.

2.Returning to my old high school with my teacher detenting, forcing me to repeat sentences for 100 times before I can leave, and in dream, it was on final day of the school. In a few moments, everyone had left, but when I opened my eyes, my teacher is still there, and when I asked "Can I go now?" she said no.

It was on a hall full of sittings and we were listening to long, boring speeches until it's down to one line of sitters (of my class) and eventually, only a table, me and my teacher is left, and the homework notes on the table. I couldn't remember what I had to say, but I remember it was "STUDENTS MUST PREPARE GOOD WORK" something like that, but I couldn't know what I have to say at all.

In my old school, I was constantly detentioned by a teacher, a old lady bitch who would cherrypick every single of my mistake and force my ass to remain until 8PM where she finally let me go. It was a painful year of existence. Glad I left that school but the dreams never really leave me.

In that dream, it signals how I am seemingly with everyone publicly and as long I have a purpose for being there (in that case, listening to speeches), but deep down, in time, I am left behind and held back by whatever dark force is it.

3.Constantly dreaming about a place, a specific location with some shops, hallway. That specific location is hard to reach and only reachable with trips of bridges

Digitally reconstructed on a video game to the best of my ability, Im not sure what that is supposed to mean but I assume it can be meaning that it's a old place that I desire to return to, perhaps old high school nostagia, a hard to reach, and long trip. Again, since this place always appear in my dream, I assume it can be meaning something.

4. I also have dreams about losing my phone and it's sort of common dream

This type of dream is obvious. I losing something important I will rely on. This dream tells me I lack the power to change whatever may be take away from me.

Incel trait should be having nightmares tbh. Last dream I had I was in my bathroom and looked in the mirror to see the exorcist bish staring back at me. Woke up shaking

I have recurring dreams of wandering around outside on my own, alone while everyone else is happy with friend groups & partners.

Maybe lucid dreaming, and taking charge in your dreams, will awaken something in your waking hours.