Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: living like a hermit

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
It's like actually living under a rock and going outside for the first time in several months or perhaps years, only to find your local surroundings being updated and seeing new cars you've never seen before. It's like being transported into the not-too-distant future, noticing the city buses having a new look, people wearing even more weirder clothes than before,or seeing a building has just finished construction when you never even saw it start to begin with. I still don't know how to use self-checkouts at the fucking grocery stores because its still so new to me, so I have to resort to talking to the cashier Stacy only for her to call the manager for "assistance". I'm still stuck in the 2000s for fucksakes, now we are approaching the 2020s fml :feelscry:

Last edited:
Who would want to be near normscum?

Can totally relate, I'm always in my mancave 24/7 I RARELY go out and when I'm out, I'm always mogged by the other men around me, I'm always overwhelmed by the cars, the scantily clad foids, lights etc. Can't deal with it, that's why I'm always holed up in my room.

living like a hermit is fucking luxury

being homeless will soon be the default state for incels

living like a hermit is fucking luxury
I know I know, thing is there are times when supplies are running low and your parents aren't around so now you have no choice but to go on an expedition, only to get brutally mogged all over again and a chance of getting #MeToo'd

Autism trait. We hate being around most humans.

People my age had their first kiss in 2005

Who would want to be near normscum?
weekends are the best because i don't have to deal with the normaliens and their lives which constantly orbit around the concept of being included in shit. It's weird, they always feel the need to be around people, constantly making noise. Norms are just the worst. Weekend i get to rot in peace

I'm fine with living like that. Society insists on lying to themselves.

or seeing a building has just finished construction when you never even saw it start to begin with
this shit literally happened multiple times to me since i leave my home once maybe every 1-6 months