Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel Trait: Living in an area with a high female to male ratio.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
In my city and on my campus, there are much more women than there are men. It should be heavily skewed in my favor, yet here I am, still incel.

Women here would rather fuck each other and their dogs than me because of how ugly my face is.

In my city and on my campus, there are much more women than there are men. It should be heavily skewed in my favor, yet here I am, still incel.

Women here would rather fuck each other and their dogs than me because of how ugly my face is.
In my uni class for every 9 whoroids there was 1 man ratio, imagine how ovER is for someone that can't manage to ascend under those conditions.

In my uni class for every 9 whoroids there was 1 man ratio, imagine how ovER is for someone that can't manage to ascend under those conditions.
On my campus it's literally like 2:1 women to men. And in my city, it's like 1:.65 or something like that.

Those high women to men ratios usually result in there being harems if anything

Those high women to men ratios usually result in there being harems if anything
True, and this was even true back when I lived in a city where it was pretty much a solid 50/50.

All the girls are fucking the same guys, and if they aren't, they choose to stay celibate. In 2022, it's Chadlite or bust.

Yes, way more foids at my school then men but they just fuck each other or date older chads if they can’t get one at school

Yea, more foids go to college nowadays than guys because of extra support on their end:feelsjuice: this isn’t really an incel trait but more of a college student trait tbh