Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Incel trait: Liking hairy pussy

Therapywasawaste

Therapywasawaste

"I should be living underground, I'm so subhuman."
★★★
I was looking at pictures of this and many were from reddit. Multiple Reddit whores posting pics would ask the question "Why can't I find guys who like hairy pussy IRL?" The reason is obvious, those girls only fuck chads and hairy pussy enjoyers are always sub 5.

I want at girlfriend with a hairy pussy so bad. I want to cuddle with a girl like that and kiss her.

84908212 006 62cb
Metart gera b presenting gera 07
93839892 055 1758
Elly Tripp9 big

Nasty ahh nigga

I have no preference of one over the other.

Not bad. but that first one looks like a caveman.

I prefer hairless tbh

that's shaggy, not hairy. Imagine ur cum dripping from these long hairs like droplets of water from icicle

Just ascend with a sasquatch theory

I don't mind hair but I prefer hairless lol

This much hair is way too much

Clean shaven is best

I was looking at pictures of this and many were from reddit. Multiple Reddit whores posting pics would ask the question "Why can't I find guys who like hairy pussy IRL?" The reason is obvious, those girls only fuck chads and hairy pussy enjoyers are always sub 5.

I want at girlfriend with a hairy pussy so bad. I want to cuddle with a girl like that and kiss her.

I’d still fuck

I 100% agree with you man, hairy pussy is very attractive. Chad only wants trimmed pussy so they just follow society's trend sadly

I never shave my cats or kittens

honestly think this is more of an age thing. are you older than 25? if so that explains it

yuck. Foids with hair anywhere besides their head is gross

hey that third foid is my type besides the pussy and armpit hair. Whats her name

I dont like it but I dont dislike it either

hey that third foid is my type besides the pussy and armpit hair. Whats her name
reminds you of that pic of the foid on the couch next to the other guys huh?

Nah man, I think that’s just you

Aren’t you the darksoulsfeet nigga?

Most women don't get to that first chick's level of hairiness, right?

Hell nah. All body hair on women is nasty

No I don't like that. That said, I would accept it.