Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Incel Trait: Laughing At The Fact That Some Foids Will End Up As Single Moms

truthpill

truthpill

Legend
Whenever I think of all the foids who have treated me like crap or think they're above me in some kind of way, one thing I seem to realize is that while they'll spend their 20s getting railed by chad, sooner or later they're gonna end up as single moms with no one to care about them, especially after they've hit the wall and start getting fatter and uglier (That's if the majority of men realize that caring for single moms is a bad thing to do). Which is prone to happen to a lot of foids, if they give their best years to these bad boys, thugs and chads then why should any guy have to take them in and live with their burden after they've hit the wall? It's better to just laugh at their naivety thinking that they'll cruise through life acting like complete whores, jumping from cock to cock, cheating on beta to beta and getting their ego validated, when there will come a time at which they have to face the reality of hitting the wall, becoming undesirable and in some cases having a bunch of bastard kids that no man wants to raise. After 30, men start to hold all the power and if all goes well for you economically (considering that you invest time into learning a trade, getting a degree, career, etc.) you'll be able to just chill out and live the type of life you want to, with no marriage or other man's offspring to hold you back.

No it makes me mad because society will applaud it

unfortunately abortion is legal in kikemerica so foids will just abort chads bastards to fuck more chads. Even with (((republicans))) in power abortion stays legal

I'm not happy because hardworking incels are forced to pay taxes to support that whore

Ohthehorror

Like these kinda of single roasties?

Don't insult our kweens! They're just trying to find themselves! They'll date you eventually when they're 40! :lul:

Whenever I think of all the foids who have treated me like crap or think they're above me in some kind of way, one thing I seem to realize is that while they'll spend their 20s getting railed by chad, sooner or later they're gonna end up as single moms with no one to care about them, especially after they've hit the wall and start getting fatter and uglier (That's if the majority of men realize that caring for single moms is a bad thing to do). Which is prone to happen to a lot of foids, if they give their best years to these bad boys, thugs and chads then why should any guy have to take them in and live with their burden after they've hit the wall? It's better to just laugh at their naivety thinking that they'll cruise through life acting like complete whores, jumping from cock to cock, cheating on beta to beta and getting their ego validated, when there will come a time at which they have to face the reality of hitting the wall, becoming undesirable and in some cases having a bunch of bastard kids that no man wants to raise. After 30, men start to hold all the power and if all goes well for you economically (considering that you invest time into learning a trade, getting a degree, career, etc.) you'll be able to just chill out and live the type of life you want to, with no marriage or other man's offspring to hold you back.
Gigacope. After my manlet dad left my mom, every single guy she dated after that was over 6'2, high T as fuck, low inhib, and ripped. Those cucks were willing to throw away the rest of their lives to raise another man's 3 bastard children.
SpzZZ3q

FOID SMV IS INFINITE AND THE WALL IS COPE.

Last edited:
Well i certainly won't be raising them...

They ruined their lives, no sympathy for them

Whatever suffering and pain they may go through is always amusing

When soyciety encourages and rewards single motherhood, it's not much of a ill fate but more an incentive predestination for the modern woman. Social security, welfare, and other goodies are given to cum dumpsters to neglect their children and blow their load on makeup and jewelry.

Many brutal traits today

No it makes me mad because society will applaud it

The reason they applaud is because society is filled with simps and by applauding, they want to encourage behavior that doesn't really happen easily.

Marrying a single mother is way, way, way less attractive to a guy than marrying a single woman, let alone a betabuxxer who has worked his whole life and now has to support some bastard children that aren't his and will never be his.
FOID SMV IS INFINITE AND THE WALL IS COPE.

Doubt bro. Who wants to date some used up bitch in her late 30s.

Last edited:
unfortunately abortion is legal in kikemerica so foids will just abort chads bastards to fuck more chads. Even with (((republicans))) in power abortion stays legal
abortion legal in so many cucked countries because of globohomo

my Mom just eats up any media that has a single mom in it. She will literally cry and say how brave these women are for raising kids as a single mother regardless of how stupid and irresponsible the whore is

i sometimes will catch a few snippets of the movie and grin from ear to ear at how "hard" their life is to trick some other guy to "man up" and how hard it is to stand in line for free government help. pathetic how easy it is these days for sluts to have multiple kids. they literally get paid thousands upon thousands of dollars every year just to pop out kids. the more kids means more free momey. it is very infuriating.

cope
those single moms will go to nursing school and make $80K a year working as a nurse
they will find some schlub incel to marry and live great lives with chad's kids and cucking their faggot husband

the idea that single moms live bad lives is cope, and even if its worse than married women their lives are still better than incels

I literally cheered when my childhood bully's mom died and she ended up becoming a slave for his father.

^^^

Amen. High IQ. Imagine wanting some roast beef leftovers after busting your ass to do well career-wise? Then the whore gets tired of you and just divorce rapes you in court lmao

Amen. High IQ. Imagine wanting some roast beef leftovers after busting your ass to do well career-wise? Then the whore gets tired of you and just divorce rapes you in court lmao
The absolute state of cucks.

my Mom just eats up any media that has a single mom in it. She will literally cry and say how brave these women are for raising kids as a single mother regardless of how stupid and irresponsible the whore is

i sometimes will catch a few snippets of the movie and grin from ear to ear at how "hard" their life is to trick some other guy to "man up" and how hard it is to stand in line for free government help. pathetic how easy it is these days for sluts to have multiple kids. they literally get paid thousands upon thousands of dollars every year just to pop out kids. the more kids means more free momey. it is very infuriating.
If you want kids, you should tell her about wanting to become a single father just to see how she reacts.

Good luck to their incel son