Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: last time you communicated with a girl was in clash of clans global chat

Jew Goy Lab Rat

Jew Goy Lab Rat

Gemcel
-
and i still remember her name

Daaaaaaaanm that was back when th10 was the max th

I never played clash of clans.

The last time I played Clash of Clans was 9 years ago.

I hated this game, i was terrible at it

listen...the entire list is filled with race-specific variants. I didn't use them because all people of my group have them.

OIGSg

I had that when i was in high school but the more I think about it the more it sounds like a man trying to groom me :feelsbadman:

I have had convos with foids on dating websites but never had a date

I hated this game, i was terrible at it
It was too much of a pay to win grind in my opinion. I liked boom beach (same developers) but it had the exact same issue. When a game expects you to fork over hundreds of dollars, you know it's fucking ridiculous.

It was too much of a pay to win grind in my opinion. I liked boom beach (same developers) but it had the exact same issue. When a game expects you to fork over hundreds of dollars, you know it's fucking ridiculous.
p2w wasnt the issue for me. CoC is a game where you have to be creative and strategic. You have to think about how you design your base that way that everything is properly protected, you have to think of which troops and in what quantity to use, how exactly you want to attack the enemies base etc.

i am playing clash of clan RN