Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Incel trait: Just turned 26 and no optimism

XDFLAMEBOY

XDFLAMEBOY

Admiral
★★★
Now that I just turned 26 and still KHHV. I have no optimisim at all in my future heck I don't even know if anyone will even wish me happy birthday.

Since I remember a year when only my parents wish me happy birthday. Well I just hope that this year I could atleast master a skill on somethimg to feel a sense of accomplishment. Since I probably won't ever get in a relationship and I'm just stuck in a state of depression and hopelessness in life.

I hate this world and I hate humanity. I got no hope anyway and I'm just living in a place where I hate all because of my dad's selfish choice with maybe my only hope would be for my dad to change his mind and move to a place to city or even country where it would be fair for us. I got no friends irl and no near by family other then my dad.

I feel so forgotten and abadondon by everyone at age 26. Fuck the world :feelsbadman: :feelstrash::feelsrope::blackpill:

Why do you need your dad to move place nigger you are 26 now. You should have Ur own money unless you are mentally ill and shit. Then you ain't gonna have anything anyway so don't bother with this woe is me stuff. If you don't have money by 26 it's over.

Now that I just turned 26 and still KHHV. I have no optimisim at all in my future heck I don't even know if anyone will even wish me happy birthday.

Since I remember a year when only my parents wish me happy birthday. Well I just hope that this year I could atleast master a skill on somethimg to feel a sense of accomplishment. Since I probably won't ever get in a relationship and I'm just stuck in a state of depression and hopelessness in life.

I hate this world and I hate humanity. I got no hope anyway and I'm just living in a place where I hate all because of my dad's selfish choice with maybe my only hope would be for my dad to change his mind and move to a place to city or even country where it would be fair for us. I got no friends irl and no near by family other then my dad.

I feel so forgotten and abadondon by everyone at age 26. Fuck the world :feelsbadman: :feelstrash::feelsrope::blackpill:
:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
tenor.gif

well gz on succesfully coping till 26

& my condolences bro.

Been there, still there...

It gets better because eventually you'll be numb to it. Like a chronic pain you get used to. Always there. But now it's just like another body part, a numb one, that's heavy.

Why do you need your dad to move place nigger you are 26 now. You should have Ur own money unless you are mentally ill and shit. Then you ain't gonna have anything anyway so don't bother with this woe is me stuff. If you don't have money by 26 it's over.
Bro I am mentally ill, yeah I'm screwed, I'm a mentalcel

Fr tho

& my condolences bro.

Been there, still there...

It gets better because eventually you'll be numb to it. Like a chronic pain you get used to. Always there. But now it's just like another body part, a numb one, that's heavy.
Like Curryboy said I'm screwed since I'm still broke

Like Curryboy said I'm screwed since I'm still broke
Don't worry mate I am broker than you and it's more over for me. I hope you get out of your situation. I haven't made any money for 6 years.

Don't worry mate I am broker than you and it's more over for me. I hope you get out of your situation. I haven't made any money for 6 years.
How old are you?

You ever thought of going to collage?
I already went and dropped out...

You really think college is some kind of magic bullet. It's brutal experience surrounded by rich kids who have half the brain but triple the success potential. You see couples everywhere abd parties and sexhavers. I don't want to ever go back to a university. If I did, I failed in life more than I have now. To go crawling back to the place which made me an incels.is regular.

You really think college is some kind of magic bullet. It's brutal experience surrounded by rich kids who have half the brain but triple the success potential. You see couples everywhere abd parties and sexhavers. I don't want to ever go back to a university. If I did, I failed in life more than I have now. To go crawling back to the place which made me an incels.is regular.
I dropped out too! You can learn more at a library or online! Ofc, the normies live there official pieces of paper

I dropped out too! You can learn more at a library or online! Ofc, the normies live there official pieces of paper
Well, knowledge is useless unless applied. At least universities are supposed to give technical training and applied knowledge. But they don't even really do that until the last year. It would have been nice to be a normies with a degree and a good job. But I failed so I won't bother with that again.

Learn a job ready skill then like from trade school. It's less time consuming then collage

Learn a job ready skill then like from trade school. It's less time consuming then collage
Brother I have a serious criminal record. Nobody is teaching me shit. I can't even fly to half the world because I am automatically barred. When I said it's over for me I meant it. Clearly you aren't in as much of a hole as me so take your own advice. Not to mention trade school is 3 years as well. You didn't do any research on shit did you but you give a lot of advice.

It make sense. Unless you really want a job that requires a degree then it's not worth spending the money

Well, knowledge is useless unless applied. At least universities are supposed to give technical training and applied knowledge. But they don't even really do that until the last year. It would have been nice to be a normies with a degree and a good job. But I failed so I won't bother with that again.
Well, as a career you should pick something you're good at. If nothing. Then pick something you'll enjoy. If that fails too. Then pick something you can endure.

Well, as a career you should pick something you're good at. If nothing. Then pick something you'll enjoy. If that fails too. Then pick something you can endure.
Pick a career? There is no such thing here. You can pick from the biscuit factory or the clothes warehouse. Pick pick, chop chop.

It make sense. Unless you really want a job that requires a degree then it's not worth spending the money
I never got a job in my field! Mechanical engineering and fabrication. Ofc I didn't get the paper. But it was a super rare job anyway.

Pick a career? There is no such thing here. You can pick from the biscuit factory or the clothes warehouse. Pick pick, chop chop.
Then create you're own. Find a local need and fill it.

Just turned 24. Feel like roping.