Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: it hurts to hear these concepts: contraceptives, condoms, morning after pill, teenage pregnancies ...

BCNincel

BCNincel

Officer
[UWSL]because they are indicative that people have sexual relations, they are satisfied, they are appreciated, they have the ability to attract the female, they are NT, they love each other, they touch each other, they hug ... for me anything that is reference is extremely painful to something sexual, to the acceptance of the person. Because if a teenage girl gets pregnant it is because a boy has been able to attract her ... because if they take contraceptives it is because they have frequent sexual relations ... I want to cry right now: llanto:: llanto:[/UWSL]

Yea it did hurt. But now idc anymore

Read my signature, this same cunt practices magic rituals and is in and out of mental health facilities and has still had numerous dates and people validating her despite being a total headcase, JFL. BUT WOMEN HAVE IT SO MUCH HARDER BROOOOOOO THINK ABOUT CATCALLING DOOOD

it hurts but we need to get over it

QIICBZQ

Incel trait: It hurts to read "dangerous sex life" when you read about symptoms of certain mental illnesses you may have. But I bet they mean "in women" because GL having "dangerous sex life" being an incel with Borderline.

Hearing those things makes me enraged. :reeeeee:

morning after pill :cryfeels::feelsbadman: