Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: insomnia

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
Sleep is unrewarding and difficult to achieve

Falling asleep is like fist fighting with your brother you don't like

Staying asleep is hard

You wake up even more tired and in pain than you were before going to sleep

All because

You were rejected by females

It's usually because of blue light and being addicted to the computer.
I use f.lux to make the light less blue

Also lay in the bed for one, sometimes two hours with no lights on before I actually fall asleep

It's not the computer. Don't be bluepilled.

Sometimes I can have a good schedule going for weeks and I will goto sleep at 10:00PM and wake up every morning on time without an alarm at around 7:00AM, but then randomly after a few weeks of this, I will go to bed at 10:00PM and end up waking up at like 3pm the next day. I will literally sleep for all that time without waking, and then my schedule is out of whack again.

I basically need to have my alarm on 7 days a week to the T or else it all goes to shit. Struggling to sleep will also put my system completely out of whack. I am in my early 30s and the last time I actually had a functional natural sleep schedule was probably around age 10.

Also - if there are any sounds or anything from outside, that ruins my sleep. I don't know how normies can have their sleep times vary so much and still function. I also don't understand how normies readjust their sleep time every weekend and have it set ready for monday morning again.

I use it to my advantage so I can use the library at 4am when it's empty.

I keep thinking about some things when I go to sleep, but in general I can sleep fast, honestly, I love to sleep, my dreams are ultra realistic and the world always ends up being destroyed in my dreams by some sinister creature.
I realized that my dreams are always nightmares, since I was little, one of the dreams I remember going to the bathroom, and then there appeared a creature of 2 meters, totally dark and with the sharp arm, I ran, but then I woke up ... I probably died in the dream.

i have problems i cant keep regular sleep or goind to sleep in 9 10 pm no way i need avg 9.30 hours of sleep and its rare good one i cant fall asleep in foreing sleeping place and pillows ( when i try to sleep in my tent ) i hate light and noises too

the advantega is i like to sleep and dream and i like night because noone to mogs you

Im useally on my pc during the night and sleep during the day.

Chad trait: being Insomniac

I don't usually have an issue with falling asleep as I do waking up

Chads don't have sleep problems. They fuck their girl long and hard until they are tired and then have an orgasm that puts him to sleep instantly. All because he's got a few more mm of bone in his face, and a few more cm of bone in his legs than you.

Use blue light filter majority of the time crew