Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait; insomnia

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
It is hard to get sleep

@Insomniac, what do you think about this?

chad sleeps 2 hours a day and still looks good

some incel faggot sleeps 8 hours and feels like shit the next day

It's time for the Insomniapill

Last edited:
i feel like this is true, i have pretty bad insomnia. can't sleep unless the conditions are perfect. my roommate in uni last year was fat but wasn't incel, he always fell asleep super easily

I sleep just fine but I have delayed sleep phase
if I could just go full nocturnal (I did it a few times while my parents were away), I'd be perfectly rested and fine but my parents won't let me because sleeping in alignment with your internal clock is apparently a crime if you're a night owl, so I end up constantly tired and I frequently oversleep
I've tried a lot of treatments and techniques to tune myself to the socially-accepted early bird schedule but this shit simply makes me miserable; one doctor literally told me that I have to find a night-time job because there's not much to be done

yes it takes me like 2 hours to get to sleep alone

No the dark makes me very tired

it used to be the case but now I slept relatively quick, I just need to get going to bed earlier

high IQ my sleep quality is shit tier

Yeah there's no denying this

It's literally 4 am where I live and i'm listening to metal and posting here.

i can sleep pretty easy tbh

I agree. I've had bad insomnia my whole life. My mind is always racing and I can't shut it up. Even when I am exhausted, my mind prevents me from falling asleep. It's like a form of anxiety.

chad sleeps 2 hours a day and still looks good

some incel faggot sleeps 8 hours and feels like shit the next day
I agree. I've had bad insomnia my whole life. My mind is always racing and I can't shut it up. Even when I am exhausted, my mind prevents me from falling asleep. It's like a form of anxiety.
YEEEEEEEEP

I used to have insomnia almost all my life but it got better once I joined this site ded srs.

How is insomnia tied to inceldom ?