Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait insomnia and loneliness

L

loser550

Recruit
★★★★
The worst part is when nighttime hits I get bombarded with thoughts of loneliness and not able to go to sleep it’s very brutal it’s worse than being in hell. no one gives a fuck about us we are worse than dogs

I just take nyquil when this happens, makes me sleep like a baby.

I can never fall asleep without a video or some kind of noise playing in the background because I can't stand being alone with my thoughts

I can never fall asleep without a video or some kind of noise playing in the background because I can't stand being alone with my thoughts
Same here it drives me crazy being on my thoughts

Whenever it's time to wake up, I'd rather go back to sleep. Conversely, when I'm supposed to sleep, I can't help but stay awake.

The worst part is when nighttime hits I get bombarded with thoughts of loneliness and not able to go to sleep it’s very brutal it’s worse than being in hell. no one gives a fuck about us we are worse than dogs
Do something (in gta)

Whenever it's time to wake up, I'd rather go back to sleep. Conversely, when I'm supposed to sleep, I can't help but stay awake.
Same it’s hard to fall asleep when you are going to world war 3 in ur mind

Sublingual melatonin seems to work for me

I feel like this a lot I wonder if there is a name for it

i fall asleep with music to tune out my mind. then i wake up like 5 hours later to some creepy ass music playing and almost shit myself.

Great sleeptime chronicles.